Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

7 hours ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

Ok then it’s Billie’s fault 😂. In the question on writing lyrics, did anyone know what he meant by starting with a season or a date?

I thought that was one of the best answers I’ve heard him give to this, which he is asked a lot.  I took it to mean take something current as your starting point, something real. As @Green Day In Seattle said, it was really intimate, hope he does it again.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

That DJ set was great. Does anyone know if there’s a set list anywhere?

Keep following 1234Go! Records Steve said he was gonna post one today

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RedundantIdiot said:

LMAO 😂 Billie had a go in his stories at spelling his name out with the 1st letter of band names, which he did accurately. But on his stories he wrote Billie Jie Armstring 😂

This just made me snort with laughter. I love this man so much! 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

One of the many things that makes him so relatable 😍

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Its an easy mistake to make given that I and O are next to each other on a keyboard. And for those who haven't seen the final story, he did realise his error 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RedundantIdiot said:

Its an easy mistake to make given that I and O are next to each other on a keyboard. And for those who haven't seen the final story, he did realise his error 😂

Still super cute, though. :lol:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

He also got Kerplunk for G... armstrink

No that was Green Day for G of course

• Haha 2

Kevin is having fun with all of these “challenges” going around Instagram during this quarantine time. He nominated Billie twice (BJA & Longshot accounts). 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

After the quotes to my last post in this thread about Billie making his live :wub: alone in that room. I’ll try to give an example of civil replying.

Also (this to the mods' attention), I’m not speculating about anything, I don’t know anything and am only expressing what comes in mind when I see the video.

If this apparent isolation of his is not a one-off thing, the most reassuring scenario, to me, would be that Billie would be doing so for having the virus (and so for dispensing others from getting it in turn) since and only since he’s visibly fine, which would indicate him to have zero or benign symptoms. I don’t actually think it’s the case, that he would have it. But if he did, being fine like I see him, if it would mean the virus to be of no danger for him, that he would be completely rid of it in a few days, and that there would be no need for him to worry for the rest of the epidemic, then yes, it would naturally be the most reassuring case to me.

I’m amused at how much of a big deal this seems to sound for some, knowing all the persons I know of who have had it and have been fine symptom-wise are in the most hassle-free, desirable place now.

The second case scenario (and the most probable to me) would be him isolating, just like most other people, in a generally preventive way from getting it, according to the instructions where he lives.

Even for someone whose health would not particularly make them be at risk, this would still be more stressful than knowing you’ve already had it and observing that you have been fine (once again, and obviously, the only case where I would wish him to have it), which means the virus was of no danger for you and moreover that you will be fine until the end of the epidemics.

The worst case scenario would be him isolating, still in a preventive way, but with the particularity that his health would justify him to fear having it. That of course we don’t know (even though like I said we can still have free opinions, and I for one am not particularly worried about his health), but since I know nothing in real, seeing him apparently isolating, there’s always a possibility that he would be isolating for that reason. That’s an additional motive for me to say that I would prefer him being fine like he visibly is and already having had it, which would mean the effects on him would have been benign and that he is now immunized, rather than him being in a preventive (and probably stressful in a way or another) isolation.

I would also be glad for him never to get it of course, but I think that living in conditions where you haven’t caught it yet and are trying to avoid getting it (either because you fear it or because you are told to do so where you live) are a lot more stressful and less preferable than getting it, being actually okay while it happens (the only desirable case and the case for most people), and knowing you’ll be definitively fine afterwards. So I would have, in a purely theoretical way, wished that he’d had it now, if it would have left him with zero or benign symptoms, like it would manifestly be the case if he had it, given what we can see (he looks normal), so all possible danger for him would have been wiped off.

It’s my care for Billie that makes me come to this conclusion, which is entirely personal and which I’m not asking anyone to share. But I do think it is important to be transparent about how we really feel (and, in return, listening to how other people feel...?), even more particularly these days.

On 3/29/2020 at 10:16 AM, The Bellie said:

I get what you're saying, someone getting it and being lucky enough to have extremely mild symptoms and recovering with no problems and possibly then being immune/more immune to it (although we don't know yet for sure) can be seen as a good thing. Obviously much better than getting it and having severe symptoms. I don't think there's really any need to rigorously ponder over exactly which circumstances are better or worse for him though - at the end of the day what's going to happen is going to happen regardless of what we hope, and I'm sure we all just want everyone to stay as safe and healthy as possible.  

• Like 4

12 hours ago, WorryRock02 said:

For one quick second I thought this was Tom Delonge :lol:

• Haha 1