Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

2 hours ago, WorryRock02 said:

Here's Billie Joe Armstrong last Instagram live

That live was adorable💚

• Like 2

I would've asked him a few general dirty questions :P instead of the same depressing actuality that's on everyone's lips lol.

I'm glad someone asked about his fave songs on the album though. I've been listening to Sugar Youth in a row for an hour today - "I want to drink all the poison in the water", so pertinent these days! How not add our international virus in there now.

Also, if he's isolated in that room, if it's not a one-time thing (we don't know anything about it, and it's good that way), I kinda wish it's because he would have the virus. Because he seems fine (he would most likely be fine having it anyway - people can argue about this of course and it's my opinion, not based on facts really because we don't know enough to judge after facts regarding his health anyway, but opinions are free of any need of knowledge), and in that case after two weeks he would be perfectly at peace until the end of the epidemic, not needing to keep himself away from other people, whether it would be to avoid being contaminated or to avoid contaminating others, since he would be immunized and since the virus would have left him by then.

So yeah I wish this isolation, if it's one, is not a preventive thing and that's it's because he would be letting an infection he would have pass and go, fine as he seems to be. That would be the safest, healthiest, and most reassuring scenario of explanation for his possible "isolation".

Bye, haters.

8 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

This had to be the sleepiest live ever :lol:

He probably fell asleep right after he ended the stream lol His sleepy voice and yawning were really cute though

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Beyza said:

He probably fell asleep right after he ended the stream lol His sleepy voice and yawning were really cute though

Yeah they were... I thought it was funny how he kept reading the questions like “okay next blah blah blah.... mumbles something random...” Definitely looked like he needed sleep haha

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah they were... I thought it was funny how he kept reading the questions like “okay next blah blah blah.... mumbles something random...” Definitely looked like he needed sleep haha

The very beginning where he is wearing his glasses and then takes them off, waits a few seconds, puts them back on and goes, "There! Now I can see you!" 😂 What a lovable dork! :wub:

• Love 4

14 minutes ago, Beyza said:

And “fml... what’s that mean?” lol 

He plays "clueless" so well. 😂

Omg I could hear Billie's stomach growling at one point! 😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Omg I could hear Billie's stomach growling at one point! 😂

I thought maybe that was Lenny 😂

It looked like his "bomb shelter" was a closet and he was sleeping on the floor.

Dude, did you piss 80 off that much she shunned you to the floor instead of the couch?! 😂 (i kid, i kid)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, DadBod said:

I thought maybe that was Lenny 😂

I don't know that Lenny was there. He'd have probably been in the video if he was. Billie wouldn't pass up an opportunity to show him off. :lol: It was definitely his stomach.

• Haha 1

Aww sleepy head Billie :wub:. That was nice to see. Hope he had a good night's rest. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Thank you for saving it. I’m glad he did that, I missed it live but it was great to watch.  My husband is a health care worker and we’ve been in separate rooms for two weeks now. Just seeing what he’s going through (but still okay) helps me to feel less alone and scared in this.  It may not seem like much but his livestreams are more important than he realizes.

I know. It's just so comforting to be able to hear to his voice and know he's doing okay. It really does help a lot with the loneliness. I'm planning on watching this more times. I could listen to his voice all day. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Master Roshi said:

I'm sorry to break it to you, but there's no proof you actually get immunity after recovering from this virus.

I'm not looking to start an argument, just add some info. I've been following the research about this virus pretty closely to understand it as well as I can because it's actually pretty fascinating. If this thing behaves like almost all other viruses that we know of, then it is very highly likely that it's not possible to be reinfected by it once someone has recovered. However, because this virus is so new and still needs heavy research, we can't know that for sure. So you are right. There is no proof, but there is a high likelihood that it does lead to immunity like other viruses. Thanks for bringing that up! It's fun to discuss it.

• Like 1

Omg I just watched the livestream. I know BJA is bummed and feeling low, but I wanted to squeeze him, rub his head, and say it's okay gonna be okay sweetie!!! And also, his old man is showing... "Whats FML? I dunno" :lol: But it was nice to hear from him. It made me smile today :D 

• Like 4