Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Your autocorrect sure does like otters. ;)

My secret is out! 😂😂.   Wait, you remember my typos from 4 years ago!!!???

• Haha 2

We have Billie and Adrienne and Tre and Sara in all these photos but not Mike. I know Brit is not traveling with him but he was spotted in London, right? Why is he not with his band LOL?

From @bubukittyfk

e8f6b9c137a00c06c6cb2a44e873de6cbe4b40a6

From Kevin

9e1689fe40dd8ac44372ebb538f675731c2a8eeb

bd9f580dd0525e0a6966e7c5113ac613b84c45b0

Can't believe it's been two years today since Green Day played the MTV World Stage show in Seville! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

We have Billie and Adrienne and Tre and Sara in all these photos but not Mike. I know Brit is not traveling with him but he was spotted in London, right? Why is he not with his band LOL?

I don’t think Mike has been spotted in London at all. 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 12:48 AM, jengd said:

I don’t think Mike has been spotted in London at all. 

Didn't someone say he was over there in the London thread? Like the whole band and anyone associated with them was there. And Brit was online complaining about missing him because apparently she can't travel for not being vaxxed.

27 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

This is getting to not be funny anymore....

Wherever Mike is for real, he has a tiny carved pumpkin (originally from Mike's IG; I grabbed from the Green Day LIVE on Tour Facebook page):

252524811_10159135438973961_642500452447

The idea of this thread isn't to try and figure out where all the band members are at all times/speculate about how they spend their personal time. I don't know why there's a recent trend of this in this thread and others. Enough with that please, and let's not start the Brittney stuff again either.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

The idea of this thread isn't to try and figure out where all the band members are at all times/speculate about how they spend their personal time. I don't know why there's a recent trend of this in this thread and others. Enough with that please, and let's not start the Brittney stuff again either.

Kind of hard not to when they post their whereabouts on their public and official band accounts. How are we ever supposed to know it’s not for something music related unless we look at all available evidence and speculate? They do tease things quite a lot.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

let's not start the Brittney stuff again either.

Why can't we bring the Brittney stuff? I mean she's exposing herself in her own Instagram saying she's an antivaxx. No respect for this girl.
If I were Mike I would be so embarassed.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Why can't we bring the Brittney stuff? I mean she's exposing herself in her own Instagram saying she's an antivaxx. No respect for this girl.

Because this site is about Green Day, not their families. Families are only relevant when making public appearances with the band members.

9 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Because this site is about Green Day, not their families. Families are only relevant when making public appearances with the band members.

A lot of time in this thread we posted Addy, Sarah or Britt post even tho Mike, Billie or Tré weren't in the stories.

9 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

A lot of time in this thread we posted Addy, Sarah or Britt post even tho Mike, Billie or Tré weren't in the stories.

Maybe that's a problem too if isn't related to some band activity?

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

In that case, isn’t Britt posting pics with Mike together with her “oh nooo i’m soooo discriminated against” worth reflecting on? It’s an awful lot like the “family making public appearance with the band member” mingles with “family using the band member’s platform to spread misinformation and and antivaxx propaganda”

But she isn't using his platform. If it was on his IG it would be noteworthy. But it is on hers, and she is not a public figure. Just because Mike is in a photo doesn't really mean this has anything to do with him. 

Also, can't get over how offended everyone suddenly is here about anti-vax stuff when earlier this summer you were all trying to convince me vaccines didn't work, and I was the bad person for speaking out against all the anti-vax crap here. I am actually wondering at this point if anyone here actually has any beliefs one way or the other or if you all just get off on complaining about stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Maybe that's a problem too if isn't related to some band activity?

But she isn't using his platform. If it was on his IG it would be noteworthy. But it is on hers, and she is not a public figure. Just because Mike is in a photo doesn't really mean this has anything to do with him. 

Also, can't get over how offended everyone suddenly is here about anti-vax stuff when earlier this summer you were all trying to convince me vaccines didn't work, and I was the bad person for speaking out against all the anti-vax crap here. I am actually wondering at this point if anyone here actually has any beliefs one way or the other or if you all just get off on complaining about stuff. 

First of all, you’re not going to drag me into a personal back and forth, stop trying please.

If it has nothing to do with him, why is it being shared here? How many of her followers do you think are GD fans? Does it really have nothing to do with him when he’s literally IN THE PHOTO being used as a prop to get GD fans to read her dumb takes?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

First of all, you’re not going to drag me into a personal back and forth, stop trying please.

If it has nothing to do with him, why is it being shared here? How many of her followers do you think are GD fans? Does it really have nothing to do with him when he’s literally IN THE PHOTO being used as a prop to get GD fans to read her dumb takes?

I am not trying to start anything. This conversation is happening because you all are butt hurt that a mod yet again told you all to stop speculating about people's families, like seems to happen at least monthly in just the time I have been here. This conversation should not be happening at all and I sincerely hope a mod comes back and warns everyone soon. 

Anyway, you asked the perfect question: Why is it being shared here? The answer is: it shouldn't be. And that's why a mod told you to stop. End of discussion.

1 minute ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

End of discussion.

Well stop talking about it then. But I'll continue. Don't read us then.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

I am not trying to start anything. This conversation is happening because you all are butt hurt that a mod yet again told you all to stop speculating about people's families, like seems to happen at least monthly in just the time I have been here. This conversation should not be happening at all and I sincerely hope a mod comes back and warns everyone soon. 

Anyway, you asked the perfect question: Why is it being shared here? The answer is: it shouldn't be. And that's why a mod told you to stop. End of discussion.

I honestly don’t care about GDC enough to be concerned with what a mod said or didn’t say… If I’m going to get banned for saying that I think a bass player of a certain band popular among impressionable young fans being featured in posts peddling antivaxx bullshit is actually kinda not great, then so be it. I don’t know how that qualifies as speculation at all by the way. And I don’t understand why you’re so upset about it, we’re having a civil discussion.

Just stop already. Warning points have been issued. Next posts result in suspensions. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Since you asked I will clarify for everyone's benefit.

This thread is for Green Day Instagram photos. That means:
1. Photos posted by members of Green Day
2. Photos that have members of Green Day/something to do with Green Day in them

This thread is NOT for
1. Photos of the band's family members that don't have the band in them
2. Photos posted by the band's family members that don't have the band in them
3. Most importantly, speculating about the band's family members and personal lives - this is not allowed in any thread on GDC

GDC is for discussing a band and their music. It isn't for discussing the band's family members and private lives. That isn't going to change, so if you want to do that simply do it somewhere else.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Since you asked I will clarify for everyone's benefit.

This thread is for Green Day Instagram photos. That means:
1. Photos posted by members of Green Day
2. Photos that have members of Green Day/something to do with Green Day in them

This thread is NOT for
1. Photos of the band's family members that don't have the band in them
2. Photos posted by the band's family members that don't have the band in them
3. Most importantly, speculating about the band's family members and personal lives - this is not allowed in any thread on GDC

GDC is for discussing a band and their music. It isn't for discussing the band's family members and private lives. That isn't going to change, so if you want to do that simply do it somewhere else.

Well so our post was okay then because we were talking about Britt stories that has Mike in it and her stupid thought about covid

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

In that case, isn’t Britt posting pics with Mike together with her “oh nooo i’m soooo discriminated against” worth reflecting on? It’s an awful lot like the “family making public appearance with the band member” mingles with “family using the band member’s platform to spread misinformation and and antivaxx propaganda”

• Like 1