Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Just in case someone hasn't seen the thread Green Day posted about a new BBC Sessions vinyl out 10 December 2021

82ea6f92df2efcb850ca7633d859d9ca332bf9bd

bc01591850de3311ddf461a3040f9d106e6e98d5

7e304e40b9dd85449264e85e225a3fb5f2b25426

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Looks like this guy is up to something again!!! Where is this Billie clip from? I’m guessing Welcome to My Panic?
https://instagram.com/stories/38118lie/2690316396774752349?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

This guy is so boring. 

Yeah… Sounds like Welcome to My Panic?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slave To The Network said:

The illustration is really good, but I don't like the weird proportions. It just makes it unsettling imo. I guess that's just his style, but it's not my cup of tea.

Agreed, in some ways it’s great, just weird in others.  Cartooning is very difficult to get right!

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, jengd said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVa1qbHrocG/?utm_medium=copy_link

So Tre and family are in London, now Chris Dugan posted this, I saw someone say Mike was in London but I don’t know why they thought that, what’s going on I wonder? Could be something or nothing.

I don’t know if Mike is in London the story his wife posted looked like some dive bar with pool tables but it was definitely US somewhere and wasn’t he just at a Goldenseed investor thing or was that a while back?  Tre and Chris are though, without knowing where Billie is it’s hard to tell if it’s BBC album promotion or just personal trips for whatever

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t know if Mike is in London the story his wife posted looked like some dive bar with pool tables but it was definitely US somewhere and wasn’t he just at a Goldenseed investor thing or was that a while back?  Tre and Chris are though, without knowing where Billie is it’s hard to tell if it’s BBC album promotion or just personal trips for whatever

It's too much of a coincidence that Tre and Chris are both in London. If Billie is there I'm sure he's hiding from all pics per usual. Maybe Mike is joining up after his little trip with the conspiracy theorist. 

14 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

The illustration is really good, but I don't like the weird proportions. It just makes it unsettling imo. I guess that's just his style, but it's not my cup of tea.

The mix of unrealistic proportions and fine detail makes it sooo uncanny valley, but IS impressive

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jengd said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVa1qbHrocG/?utm_medium=copy_link

So Tre and family are in London, now Chris Dugan posted this, I saw someone say Mike was in London but I don’t know why they thought that, what’s going on I wonder? Could be something or nothing.

Hopefully something! I’m so excited! I’m jumping to conclusions! But a lot of us are feeling like something is up and it’s been like that for a couple of weeks…

Hopefully this is something!

Isn’t it a pain to travel from the US to the UK right now? Seems too much of a coincidence. 

• Like 4

Could the visit have something to do with the release of the BBC Sessions vinyl? 

Just now, jengd said:

Me thinks something is going on!

It looks like it 

• Like 3