Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

21 hours ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

Oh my god, someone feed these men!

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO SKINNY!? 

*prepares eleven course meal and shoves it down their throats*

Well, now that I think about it, Tre doesn't need to be force fed but idgaf because I made enough food to feed an army.

Am I the only person sitting here thinking how sexy it would be to spoon-feed a man?

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

Am I the only person sitting here thinking how sexy it would be to spoon-feed a man?

I wasn't until you brought it up.

I was peacefully enjoying my lovely Saturday afternoon.

2 hours ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

I wasn't until you brought it up.

I was peacefully enjoying my lovely Saturday afternoon.

Well I am sorry if I ruined it LOL. Seriously though, spoon-feeding a guy would be so hot. Every once in a while my nurturing side comes out LOL. And I am shutting up now because I am derailing the thread.

Was quite excited about the the new Broken Guitars merch but after seeing the designs they're kind of disappointing and can't see me wearing them. So wish I'd bought one when I had the chance four years ago (although even then the choices in my size weren't great) 

44 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Was quite excited about the the new Broken Guitars merch but after seeing the designs they're kind of disappointing and can't see me wearing them. So wish I'd bought one when I had the chance four years ago (although even then the choices in my size weren't great) 

I wish they had reproduced the original logo one too but I like these designs.  The “I’m not broken you’re broken” with the guitar giving the finger makes me wonder if it isn’t a sly reference to Youngblood (“Are you broken like I’m broken... fuck you I’m from Oakland”) That’s why I like it and the cartoon guitar is cute.

I wonder why Billie never just posts pictures anymore. It's always stories. Mike and Tré love their stories too, but they do traditional posts fairly regularly as well.

6 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I wonder why Billie never just posts pictures anymore. It's always stories. Mike and Tré love their stories too, but they do traditional posts fairly regularly as well.

Billie probably still avoids comments.

• Like 2

I'll post a screenshot as well, Jason Freese will be on a facebook live stream, tomorrow, Nov 17 at 2pm eastern/ 11am pacific.

therealjasonfreese Through this shitty year of 2020 and the pandemic.... alcohol sales have gone up 500%!! It hasn’t been easy for many. Check us out tomorrow at 11 pacific standard time to talk about the road to recovery with drinking. Joe Walsh will be speaking so you know it will be funny as well! 😉

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHp7I0PrxvR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

0bbf8e8e987bf3eb03132019d44145c0f188cbf7

I don't understand what he's meaning with these pics 😕 I'm not trying to find something hidden, but there is certainly something. Or perhaps he's just remembering stuff... with b/w photos.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

It looks like Billie has deleted a load of Instagram posts, there's 878 now. Ugh I miss his posts. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

It looks like Billie has deleted a load of Instagram posts, there's 878 now. Ugh I miss his posts. 

825 now. Damn he’s still at it 🥺

34 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

825 now. Damn he’s still at it 🥺

Everything before 2016 is gone...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3