Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Just now, BillieMyLove said:

I made one statement, but if that is "guns blazing," then fine.

I would also like to add that the best way to avoid bias on either side is to go straight to the source itself: Trump. I listen to his interviews, speeches, press conferences, etc. And I have heard a lot of bizarre and obviously false stuff (you know, like how we should inject ourselves with disinfectant). His own party and own supportive media outlets have even had to denounce a lot of his statements. It has nothing to do with politics; it has to do with someone obviously unfit to do the job. I would say the same thing if a Democrat or anyone else were acting this way. If anyone is unable to see how out of control he is and the effect it is having on the world, I don't know what to say.

No one told me to hate Trump. I watched him over time and drew these conclusions myself. Someone obviously told you to worship him though, so keep doing that. 

If you did your research on a lot of this stuff and I mean actually did it you’d draw a different conclusion. This is just gonna be a big pissing match of back and forth so I’m gonna bow out.  

There's no need for the argument to become personal, cut it out please. Also this isn't even the thread to debate this, head here if you want to:

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 12:13 PM, Cunt said:

If you did your research on a lot of this stuff and I mean actually did it you’d draw a different conclusion. This is just gonna be a big pissing match of back and forth so I’m gonna bow out.  

I'm gonna bow out too. I did my research, and these are the conclusions I drew. Sorry if they are different than yours, but that is life, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion (though not their own facts LOL). Though I gotta say I find it ironic that you are telling people not to do what they are told and then demanding they do what you tell them to LOL. 

1 minute ago, BillieMyLove said:

I'm gonna bow out too. I did my research, and these are the conclusion I drew. Sorry if they are different than yours, but that is life, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion (though not their own facts LOL). Though I gotta say I find it ironic that you are telling people not to do what they are told and then demanding you do what they tell them too LOL. 

Mmmhhhmmmm

12 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

They’re both so grown up :o

My thoughts exactly! When did they get so big?! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Squashie said:

My thoughts exactly! When did they get so big?! 

Right?! This feels like it happened overnight.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Billie's a drama queen; we all know this. He gets fired up and then likes to post what's in his heart and then immediately delete it. Nothing new. :lol: Time will reveal the truth. Let the boy have his rage fest for now. It's just nice to see him posting at all.

It's 2020; we all deserve to be able to have a rage fest. 

It’s not great that he’s falling for a conspiracy theory, but there’s something nice and familiar about seeing Billie being embarrassing in Instagram. One thing we can rely on in this time of uncertainity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

It’s not great that he’s falling for a conspiracy theory, but there’s something nice and familiar about seeing Billie being embarrassing in Instagram. One thing we can rely on in this time of uncertainity.

It is a pretty bizarre theory and as things develop I think we can all see that it is false, but this year has been so damn bizarre and nothing makes sense anymore, so I can see how someone could initially think something like this. This is why it is important to get the facts before opening one's mouth, but at any rate I do hope he feels better now that he could vent some. 

3 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

It is a pretty bizarre theory and as things develop I think we can all see that it is false, but this year has been so damn bizarre and nothing makes sense anymore, so I can see how someone could initially think something like this. 

Agreed.  After the past 4 years, nothing surprises me anymore.  Do I think Trump has it?  Yeah, most likely.  But if years down the road someone wrote a book saying this was a Hail Mary pass, it wouldn't shock me either.  I think lots of people's first reaction was doubt, so I don't fault Billie at all for his reaction.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Agreed.  After the past 4 years, nothing surprises me anymore.  Do I think Trump has it?  Yeah, most likely.  But if years down the road someone wrote a book saying this was a Hail Mary pass, it wouldn't shock me either.  I think lots of people's first reaction was doubt, so I don't fault Billie at all for his reaction.

It's like I said in the election thread: the guy lies about everything, so it is not surprising that people would think he is lying now. It's Boy Who Cried Wolf syndrome.

Either way Trump is still going to try to use this to his advantage somehow so it almost doesn’t matter if it’s a scam.

• Like 3

Just seems like misplaced energy. You know Trump/Trump supporters will try to exploit/spin him having the virus all kinds of silly ways. That's what to watch out for and challenge, jumping on a dumb conspiracy that he doesn't really have it instead is a waste of time, a distraction and just makes the liberal side look bad. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm not sure what Billie's up to. I think he's just so pissed off that he can't think rationally right now. Or maybe he really does believe it's a scam. Who knows. Either way, it's a shame that he's posting things that make him seem like a crazy person. 😬

• Like 1

I guess he’s so freaked out by the prospect of Trump remaining in office for another four years that he went full pepe silvia. I can’t exactly blame him. 

• Like 3