BeachBum

14 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Drop what you're doing and go watch Platypus.  Trust me 

I would, if I could...

• Like 1

120512312_10158235315448961_776858388370

via Mike's IG story

via Sara's IG story

Tre & Mickey along with Grandpa sliding down the slide.

120333059_10158235301353961_912923203604

via Sara Rose Wright's IG story

120092447_10158217191018961_210894957927

Well you have to admit the timing is funny and he has lied about everything else. I wouldn’t put it past him, his campaign is tanking he’ll try anything for a boost

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Well you have to admit the timing is funny and he has lied about everything else. I wouldn’t put it past him, his campaign is tanking he’ll try anything for a boost

Is this going to help him, though? For most of the time he was downplaying coronavirus and now he’ll say he’s too sick to do anything. That’s kinda dumb. His voters won’t care, but idk what he gains from this.

Oh my hell. Billie just needs to chill the fuck out. There is nothing malicious behind this. Donald Trump will be at the next debate. The election won’t get postponed. This is why people don’t like liberals. 

19 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Is this going to help him, though? For most of the time he was downplaying coronavirus and now he’ll say he’s too sick to do anything. That’s kinda dumb. His voters won’t care, but idk what he gains from this.

He gets to avoid more debates without looking like a quitting coward. Also apparently when Boris Johnson had it he got a popularity boost but then he’s not Trump. I don’t know. It’s probably true but we’ve been fed so many lies it’s easy to question this for some political purpose. If it’s true my only concern is that the Bidens are okay.

Trump will spin it to his advantage in a ridiculous fashion I'm sure, and that should be called out when it happens, but yeah I don't think him actually having it is fake or a conspiracy. Taking that angle on it just makes the Democrat side look at bad as Trump supporting conspiracy nuts. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He gets to avoid more debates without looking like a quitting coward. Also apparently when Boris Johnson had it he got a popularity boost but then he’s not Trump. I don’t know. It’s probably true but we’ve been fed so many lies it’s easy to question this for some political purpose. If it’s true my only concern is that the Bidens are okay.

The next debate is two weeks away. I’m sure he will be cleared by then. 

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Billie Joe the Conspirator

img%5Dimg%5Dimg%5D
img%5Dimg%5D

The timing is suspicious and I have seen others saying the same thing on Facebook, though I would not be surprised if he actually has it. I mean, he has been holding rallies with thousands of people packed on top of each other with no masks on in areas with outbreaks; what did anyone think was going to happen? Maybe now his supporters will stop thinking the virus is a hoax. Not sure if this helps him or not, but he isn't smart enough to know what helps him. He just had an easy chance to help himself by denouncing white supremacy and couldn't even do that. 

1 minute ago, BillieMyLove said:

The timing is suspicious and I have seen others saying the same thing on Facebook, though I would not be surprised if he actually has it. I mean, he has been holding rallies with thousands of people packed on top of each other with no masks on in areas with outbreaks; what did anyone think was going to happen? Maybe now his supporters will stop thinking the virus is a hoax. Not sure if this helps him or not, but he isn't smart enough to know what helps him. He just had an easy chance to help himself by denouncing white supremacy and couldn't even do that. 

1. It’s not suspicious. That’s literally just conspiracy bullshit. 
2. Proud boys aren’t even a white supremacist group. Also last night he denounced white supremacists ave the KKK. 

1 minute ago, Cunt said:

1. It’s not suspicious. That’s literally just conspiracy bullshit. 
2. Proud boys aren’t even a white supremacist group. Also last night he denounced white supremacists ave the KKK. 

You know what, you are right: this is not suspicious at all. It is simply what happens when you spend hours around with thousands of people with no masks on in the middle of a pandemic. We all should have seen this coming. 

As far as the rest of this, I am not doing your research for you. I have better things to do. And I can tell this will go nowhere. Recently someone told me, "You will never be able to express yourself clearly enough for people who want to misunderstand," so I am think I am going to start living by this phrase. Proud Boys only came up because Trump would not clearly denounce white supremacy at first, and Trump will denounce anything once he gets pressured enough. That's his strategy: say a whole bunch of conflicting things to confuse and distract from the real problems.

You know what, you are right: this is not suspicious at all. It is simply what happens when you spend hours around with thousands of people with no masks on in the middle of a pandemic. We all should have seen this coming. 

As far as the rest of this, I am not doing your research for you. I have better things to do. And I can tell this will go nowhere. Recently someone told me, "You will never be able to express yourself clearly enough for people who want to misunderstand," so I am think I am going to start living by this phrase. Proud Boys only came up because Trump would not clearly denounce white supremacy at first, and Trump will denounce anything once he gets pressured enough. That's his strategy: say a whole bunch of conflicting things to confuse and distract from the real problems.

I’ve seen this argument before and it’s just based on what mainstream social media is saying and it’s all really sad. Do better. 

1 minute ago, Cunt said:

I’ve seen this argument before and it’s just based on what mainstream social media is saying and it’s all really sad. Do better. 

Damn I feel like you just quoted Donald Trump. As opposed to...your research, which is based on some fringe guy in a basement running a blog with words like "Truth" and "Think" in the title? I think you can do better too. If we were all doing better this world would be in a hell of a lot of better shape. 

Also when he was asked if he would denounce white supremacy at the debate he said “sure”. I don’t know if you understand what that means but it means that he denounced white supremacy in the first place according the the English language. 

Damn I feel like you just quoted Donald Trump. As opposed to...your research, which is based on some fringe guy in a basement running a blog with words like "Truth" and "Think" in the title? I think you can do better too. If we were all doing better this world would be in a hell of a lot of better shape. 

No. You’re just basing everything you know on your bias. It’s weak. I doubt you ever look at anything from both angles the draw a conclusion. I happen to read research from both sides and draw my conclusions. That’s the best way to get a good opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Cunt said:

Also when he was asked if he would denounce white supremacy at the debate he said “sure”. I don’t know if you understand what that means but it means that he denounced white supremacy in the first place according the the English language. 

No. You’re just basing everything you know on your bias. It’s weak. I doubt you ever look at anything from both angles the draw a conclusion. I happen to read research from both sides and draw my conclusions. That’s the best way to get a good opinion. 

Yes, I do read and research both sides. I kinda do research for a living. And this is also why I stay off of most social media. I have friends on all sides. And you don't really sound like someone who does the same. If you just have to attack other people then your argument is weak. You don't seem to know how to debate an issue; you just know how to point fingers at other people. 

8 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Yes, I do read and research both sides. I kinda do research for a living. And this is also why I stay off of most social media. I have friends on all sides. And you don't really sound like someone who does the same. If you just have to attack other people then your argument is weak. You don't seem to know how to debate an issue; you just know how to point fingers at other people. 

I’d say my arguments pretty good. You came in here guns blazing that Donald Trump didn’t denounce white supremacy and I’ve pointed out the he in fact has denounced it twice in 48 hours. So who has the weak argument and is obviously not doing research? Yours is just filled with hatred for Donald Trump because that’s what your told to do. So keep conforming. 

I made one statement, but if that is "guns blazing," then fine.

I would also like to add that the best way to avoid bias on either side is to go straight to the source itself: Trump. I listen to his interviews, speeches, press conferences, etc. And I have heard a lot of bizarre and obviously false stuff (you know, like how we should inject ourselves with disinfectant). His own party and own supportive media outlets have even had to denounce a lot of his statements. It has nothing to do with politics; it has to do with someone obviously unfit to do the job. I would say the same thing if a Democrat or anyone else were acting this way. If anyone is unable to see how out of control he is and the effect it is having on the world, I don't know what to say.

No one told me to hate Trump. I watched him over time and drew these conclusions myself. Someone obviously told you to worship him though, so keep doing that. 

4 minutes ago, Jean said:

So much for this tweet I guess...

I would go back to sleep if I were them LOL.