Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

The GD tourvan insta page is amazing.  Such incredible details shared. Thanks for sharing it @desertrose.  Assuming that it stopped posting after the SWMRS fiasco.  Such a shame.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Biddymc said:

The GD tourvan insta page is amazing.  Such incredible details shared. Thanks for sharing it @desertrose.  Assuming that it stopped posting after the SWMRS fiasco.  Such a shame.

No it hasn’t, but the tour is almost over

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No it hasn’t, but the tour is almost over

But I don't see anymore posts since the 21st, and Lydia posted on the 20th.  There were definitely shows from that tour from the 22nd through August 4th.   I am hoping that that the posts continue but for now they seem to have stopped.  I only saw it after @desertrose posted it here.  @pacejunkie punk where you following it all along?  Did posts go up daily? or did they show up more sporadically?  

On 7/27/2020 at 9:43 PM, desertrose said:

This van having its own Instagram account is like the best thing that ever happened LOL. 

54 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

New Golden Bull merch for sale. Support a great live music venue!

"Only" $10 for a pint of beer and a slice of pizza...wow, I am not in tune with California prices LOL. 

2 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

"Only" $10 for a pint of beer and a slice of pizza...wow, I am not in tune with California prices LOL. 

Yeah that sounds high even for Cali. When I was a kid I could get a slice and a Coke for $1 at the Jersey shore. Times have changed. 

Sounds about right in price actually. A combo meal at most fast food restaurants will cost you $10 (and probably more in the Bay or LA). I don't think I had a single drink UNDER $10 when I was in LA in November. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Sounds about right in price actually. A combo meal at most fast food restaurants will cost you $10 (and probably more in the Bay or LA). I don't think I had a single drink UNDER $10 when I was in LA in November. 

Depends on the beer I guess. A $5 pint is like a happy hour special, so I guess you could say this breaks down to $7 for the beer and $3 for the pizza slice.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Wow, y'all live in pricey places. I live in the Burlington, VT, area and the housing market here is damn near as bad as the west coast LOL, but I can still find food a lot cheaper than that LOL. I mean, there are some very expensive restaurants here that cater to tourists, but I know where to find the cheap food LOL.  

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Depends on the beer I guess. A $5 pint is like a happy hour special, so I guess you could say this breaks down to $7 for the beer and $3 for the pizza slice.

These beer pint prices are ridiculous LOL. I live in Vermont, THE LAND OF OVERPRICED FANCY CRAFT BEER, and it doesn't even cost that much. Granted I don't drink but again you can't be in Vermont without knowing what beer costs LOL. 

16 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

Wow, y'all live in pricey places. I live in the Burlington, VT, area and the housing market here is damn near as bad as the west coast LOL, but I can still find food a lot cheaper than that LOL. I mean, there are some very expensive restaurants here that cater to tourists, but I know where to find the cheap food LOL.  

These beer pint prices are ridiculous LOL. I live in Vermont, THE LAND OF OVERPRICED FANCY CRAFT BEER, and it doesn't even cost that much. Granted I don't drink but again you can't be in Vermont without knowing what beer costs LOL. 

Where I live (north central Kansas) a bottle or pint of import beer will cost you ~$4.50. A margarita is $5 (add $3 for top shelf tequilla).

4 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Where I live (north central Kansas) a bottle or pint of import beer will cost you ~$4.50. A margarita is $5 (add $3 for top shelf tequilla).

Yeah, that sounds a little more reasonable.

Just now, BillieMyLove said:

Yeah, that sounds a little more reasonable.

Everything costs more in CA. Sales tax is ridiculous as well.

My daily per diem for work trips barely covered the 2 meals I had each day I was there.

I'm used to those kinds of prices in Seattle so the price didn't shock me at all. I actually looked at that and thought "Ooh! A drink AND pizza for $10? Score!" :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I'm used to those kinds of prices in Seattle so the price didn't shock me at all. I actually looked at that and thought "Ooh! A drink AND pizza for $10? Score!" :lol:

Kind of the same in Chicago depending on what neighborhood you're in. If that was a restaurant near Wrigley Field that would be cheap as hell 😂

• Like 3

Don't think this was posted. Really cool Trilogy era photo of Billie 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, greendepent said:

The van instagram is amazing. I didn't know it existed until now.

I wonder who is driving that account.

I dunno but I hope they have a license....  I'd hate to see it wreck. 

• Haha 1