Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Billie's comment on Jason's post of _jhanos singing graffitia:

a4ba1b550947ee270778d109c485e2b9b6a6a8cb

• Like 1
  • Love 2

God, Billie makes himself look like a right fucking idiot sometimes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JOE THE X-KID said:

God, Billie makes himself look like a right fucking idiot sometimes.

What exactly is making him look like an idiot now? 

• Like 2

I just want to TRY In n Out. I always hear about how amazing it is and I want to see for myself. #Midwestproblems

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I just want to TRY In n Out. I always hear about how amazing it is and I want to see for myself. #Midwestproblems

Of all the times I've been to the west coast over the last 5 years, I have still haven't had In N out. I hear mixed reviews from us Midwesterners about it. (Also, I can't really enjoy it how they want me to, because gluten...)

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Squashie said:

I love this pic so much. It has been going around and being shared by a lot of people; it popped up in my own Facebook feed last week and I shared it. This is the message we all need right now.

16 hours ago, kaylubd said:

In N Out doesn't hold a candle to Dick's. That's the real west coast hamburger treasure. Plus it gives you the opportunity to say things like "I love Dick's!" or "Let's go get Dick's" which sound absolutely dirty out of context.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

In N Out doesn't hold a candle to Dick's. That's the real west coast hamburger treasure. Plus it gives you the opportunity to say things like "I love Dick's!" or "Let's go get Dick's" which sound absolutely dirty out of context.

I've only recently heard about Dick's, but I wanna try that too! I'm interested in trying all these burger places that are supposed to be amazing to see if they hold up. We finally got a Shake Shack where I am and it was a MAJOR disappointment.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

I've only recently heard about Dick's, but I wanna try that too! I'm interested in trying all these burger places that are supposed to be amazing to see if they hold up. We finally got a Shake Shack where I am and it was a MAJOR disappointment.

I mean, In N Out really isn't anything that crazy. But for a Canadian who's visited California a few times, it's always a staple. It's like a cheaper, better quality Big Mac made if front of your eyes by a staff dressed as if it were the 1950s. I think the novelty of it is half the charm.

Anyways...

HOW ABOUT THEM INSTA POSTS?