Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Could this mean the return of Billie Joe's Campfire Stories™? Or is he just super bored?

"The story goes...", I'm sure that happened and it wasn't just a boring copyright issue :P

Just now, Green Day In Seattle said:

Could this mean the return of Billie Joe's Campfire Stories™? Or is he just super bored?

I think the two go hand in hand! I hope it's the return of them though

• Like 2

I'm very excited for the cover, but I kind of hoped it would be "Dreaming of Me" by Depeche Mode :lol:

I’m fascinated by his hair right now. The dye is all fading out and you’re seeing bits of grey and leftover patches of last year’s blonde.  When would we ever get to see this otherwise?  I want it to keep going, it’s wild.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m fascinated by his hair right now. The dye is all fading out and you’re seeing bits of grey and leftover patches of last year’s blonde.  When would we ever get to see this otherwise?  I want it to keep going, it’s wild.

I'm thinking that blond is new. . .

Honestly thought that was one of his sons for a moment. That stupid 'stache throws me off, as does how young he looks. I think that blond is new. I was literally just wondering if he would go blond again. I like seeing his natural hair color too.

• Like 2

Same as @Green Day In Seattle, thought for a minute it had to be Joey, he looks so young.  The hair, wow, the ultimate hot mess but gorgeous! Look at that neck 😈😈🤪 also, how do you sleep with two dogs on your chest 😂

• Like 1

I also thought that was Joey when I first saw it lol. He's finally bringing this look back

• Sad 3

We’ll have to disagree on the blonde. The way it’s just bits at the ends and a reddish tint looks like where the black fades out if he was blonde a year ago there would still be some left at the tips.  The newer growth at the roots is darker because it’s his natural color.

Ditto, I thought it was Joey at first, too. 

So much for my comment the other day in the fangirls thread that 80 wouldn't let the moustache stay. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

We’ll have to disagree on the blonde. The way it’s just bits at the ends and a reddish tint looks like where the black fades out if he was blonde a year ago there would still be some left at the tips.  The newer growth at the roots is darker because it’s his natural color.

The reddish/light brown  tips are his natural color, I agree. And why would he keep gray but dye his tips? I think we have a little glimpse of his natural hair color there, which I would actually love to see him go back to. 

17 minutes ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

The reddish/light brown  tips are his natural color, I agree. And why would he keep gray but dye his tips? I think we have a little glimpse of his natural hair color there, which I would actually love to see him go back to. 

I don’t know. to me it looks like he bleached the tips. It seems too light to be his natural color

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BillieJoe’sEyelids said:

This is the opposite of what I said actually 😜 See my comment below. His natural color may have been reddish blonde as a child but as an adult it is dark brown and you can see it here at the roots. 

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

I don’t know. to me it looks like he bleached the tips. It seems too light to be his natural color

The tips are old bleach not new. He was all blonde a year ago and unlike dark dye that is added on, blonde actually strips the color from your hair and has to grow out. That’s why only the tips are what is left of the blonde from 2018. The reddish tint is faded black dye after 2 months. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

I also thought that was Joey when I first saw it lol. He's finally bringing this look back

STOP THAT! 😂

Add me in as another one who thought it was Joey at first.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

STOP THAT! 😂

Add me in as another one who thought it was Joey at first.

I thought it was too, but then I spotted the earring and Joey shaved his head this past week...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Squashie said:

I thought it was too, but then I spotted the earring and Joey shaved his head this past week...

Been waiting to see if Billie has been got at with the clippers, but same, that’s how I was sure it was Billie.

• Like 1