Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

20 minutes ago, Tubbie Head said:

Billie hanging out with these rap dudes makes me laugh for some reason

He's like a younger kid hanging out with teenagers trying to fit in and look cool :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

He's like a younger kid hanging out with teenagers trying to fit in and look cool :lol:

Exactly 😂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Okay. I thought it couldn't get any worse after ice hockey and games. Stupid me😂

Now that we have Magnum Opus, I don't mind anymore haha

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

So how is Billie appearing in a rap video ruining anyone’s life or damaging GD’s image and promotional effort? I can’t get it10.gif 

It's not ?? 

It's just funny

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Montclare said:

Maybe Billie lost a bet they made while playing beer pong.

Or he was drunk when they asked him and he said yes 😄 I notice a theme with classic cars too, like with Billie Eilish. It’s become part of his aesthetic.

Anyway I kid but I don’t really care. I think he really likes these artists and they like him and he’s up for anything.  I’ll take it over nothing any day 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

So how is Billie appearing in a rap video ruining anyone’s life or damaging GD’s image and promotional effort? I can’t get it10.gif 

It's not it's just funny 

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Or he was drunk when they asked him and he said yes 😄 I notice a theme with classic cars too, like with Billie Eilish. It’s become part of his aesthetic.

Anyway I kid but I don’t really care. I think he really likes these artists and they like him and he’s up for anything.  I’ll take it over nothing any day 

The old cars are pretty cool. He gets to show off his collection.

Yeah, I don't care. I fully expect this to be funny more than anything, because I'm not really into rap, but I can tell this video will be a treasure for memes.

• Like 2

I don’t know, were there memes making fun of Billy Ray Cyrus for doing  Oldtown Road or Ozzy for working with Post Malone? There is a precedent here. Billie wouldn’t be the first.

Just now, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

I don’t know, were there memes making fun of Billy Ray Cyrus for doing  Oldtown Road or Ozzy for working with Post Malone? There is a precedent here. Billie wouldn’t be the first.

that won't stop us making fun of him... I mean, he's literally taking a ride to his old haunt with this 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

It's not it's just funny 

2 hours ago, Tubbie Head said:

It's not ?? 

It's just funny

I’m way too sensitive these days :P 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

that won't stop us making fun of him... I mean, he's literally taking a ride to his old haunt with this 

True, it does open him up to ridicule from here for sure. I think the core GD fans are the one who are justifiably WTF on this. I’m just saying it might not be a bad idea, especially since Tyla isn’t that well known and that might make it seem less like a relevance grab and more just Billie working with someone he likes.  I think there might be a weed theme here 😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Aaaaah! I always thought it was AUNT.

Wow this song have a whole other meaning right now. 

:lol:

@Bully Hoe says it's taking a ride on my old horse

15 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

True, it does open him up to ridicule from here for sure. I think the core GD fans are the one who are justifiably WTF on this. I’m just saying it might not be a bad idea, especially since Tyla isn’t that well known and that might make it seem less like a relevance grab and more just Billie working with someone he likes.  I think there might be a weed theme here 😂

Yeah, since it's someone who really isn't that famous, it doesn't make Billie look that desperate :P it's not much different from when he did a song with Lonely Island, which was awesome.

When you mentioned the weed theme, I remembered this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Aaaaah! I always thought it was AUNT.

Wow this song have a whole other meaning right now. 

Oh my... 😂😂

8 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Oh my... 😂😂

Yeah sometime being french canadian don't help me 😂 my translation always suck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Yeah sometime being french canadian don't help me 😂 my translation always suck. 

I just discovered that in 12 Days Of Christmas it doesn't say "porridge in the pantry", so you're not alone in this :lol:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I just discovered that in 12 Days Of Christmas it doesn't say "porridge in the pantry", so you're not alone in this :lol:

Is that the “partridge in a pear tree line”?