Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

32 minutes ago, Hermione said:

@Billie Joe's Eyelids @Sheenius, I've already asked The Bellie to drop this so can you do the same please. GDC isn't a place for personal comments to be made and arguments to be played out in threads. If someone is making personal comments about you or trying to start something with you then reporting it is an option. No more off topic and/or personal comments please, this thread is for discussing Green Day Instagram photos.

I couldn’t agree more

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Billie has deleted his last post from The Longshot instagram so I'm posting it from the Billie Joe Armstrong account as they were the same:

I'd taken screenshots of these comments to post before it got deleted:

74783004_1528959707242862_12767864845227

75588112_1201664220222637_85006356592061

There was another too, I don’t know how many there were back and forth but it must have gotten ugly. Here’s another:

longshot: “It’s song time! Ready gang! “Mama just killed a man” 🎶

He sounded pissed 😄 

Shame to see assholes on the Longshot account now that was always a safer space for him with a smaller group of followers.  😖

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

There was another too, I don’t know how many there were back and forth but it must have gotten ugly. Here’s another:

longshot: “It’s song time! Ready gang! “Mama just killed a man” 🎶

He sounded pissed 😄 

Shame to see assholes on the Longshot account now that was always a safer space for him with a smaller group of followers.  😖

Sheenius doesn't play instagram

Man, he needs to learn to control himself on social media. If GD were more popular, this would be all over the internet.

Writing "the new shit you put out sound like a fuckin car commercial bruh" on a completely unrelated post on his side band's instagram that he uses for fun isn't exactly what I'd call "feedback", the guy was looking to provoke and the reply was funny and deserved.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Writing "the new shit you put out sound like a fuckin car commercial bruh" on a completely unrelated post on his side band's instagram that he uses for fun isn't exactly what I'd call "feedback", the guy was looking to provoke and the reply was funny and deserved.

It's true though...the only difference is that it's not used in a car ad but in an nhl ad. Maybe if he can't handle someone stating the obvious, he shouldn't write jingles.

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

It's true though...the only difference is that it's not used in a car ad but in an nhl ad. Maybe if he can't handle someone stating the obvious, he shouldn't write jingles.

The commenter took the piss out of his song out of nowhere and he took the piss back. He handled it with a funny comeback lol.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hermione said:

The commenter took the piss out of his song out of nowhere and he took the piss back. He handled it with a funny comeback lol.

It's still kind of embarrassing. I mean, we've been discussing that it sounds like a car commercial on here when it came out. It's not like it's some totally unfounded insult the guy made up :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

It's still kind of embarrassing. I mean, we've been discussing that it sounds like a car commercial on here when it came out. It's not like it's some totally unfounded insult the guy made up :P

That’s subjective though. You can’t take a subjective opinion, assume that it’s an undisputed fact, and then get upset that the creator of the song responds in a negative manner. That’s crazy logic.

The person who started the thing reposted some of it, there’s another comment from him here. He’s actually being pretty funny, he checked her profile and mocked her for it (the comments are brutal though so be warned)

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

He's so embarrassing, jesus christ someone take away his phone 

But not the person who’s shitting all over his comments on his side account that’s to get away from people who are shitting on his comments on his bja account? No that’s not embarrassing at all. Not to mention that if you look at the KomnunistKlub account, she obviously has this weird obsession/hate dynamic going on with Billie.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

But not the person who’s shitting all over his comments on his side account that’s to get away from people who are shitting on his comments on his bja account? No that’s not embarrassing at all.

There will always be trolls on the internet. Choosing to respond to them sounding a like an edgy teen is optional, though and it'd be for the best if he didn't. The way he's responding makes me think the trolling is justified.

7 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

There will always be trolls on the internet. Choosing to respond to them sounding a like an edgy teen is optional, though and it'd be for the best if he didn't. The way he's responding makes me think the yet trolling is justified.

But the person trolling here obviously knows Billie well and therefore knows he has some mental health issues, yet she’s baiting him. I could understand if it was a random hater, but not this. It’s kind of twisted.