Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

I think it's just a  bit of fun for St Patricks Day, and I'm guessing Adie took the photo 

2 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

Oh fuck right off who in the world are you to say what 'normal' Billie is?! you, me, no one on here actually KNOWS the man personally, you do know that? All we know is how he behaves in public. Just stop dissecting everything and take it for what it is. It's comments like this that will put an end to their social media one day and I can't say I blame them.

Completely agree with this, but don't condone the "fuck right off". Lets keep this discussion on a nice and friendly level :) But yeah, once again: completely agree with this! 

• Like 2

I mean, over the years the mooning and jacking off on stage type behavior has dwindled, so this is jarring for that reason. It's probably just a bit of fun, but it's not unreasonable to find this a little odd. That's all.

• Like 3

Sorry, is just that this picture took me back to 2012 and we know how "nice" that year was. Especially to that show where he came back in boxers after they show ended, don't remember where it was tho.

Anyway, happy thoughts! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maria Gloria said:

It's also understandable though that people who care about him worry irrationally and I don't think most of the fans expressing concern here intend to start speculation or dissect anything.

Yes, thank you. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, melissi_unicorn said:

Completely agree with this, but don't condone the "fuck right off". Lets keep this discussion on a nice and friendly level :) But yeah, once again: completely agree with this! 

Fair enough, I just feel kind of exasperated for him that he can't post a funny photo without his health/mental health being discussed like it's a free for all. It's just not our business. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, jumpsalty said:

Oh fuck right off who in the world are you to say what 'normal' Billie is?! you, me, no one on here actually KNOWS the man personally, you do know that? All we know is how he behaves in public. Just stop dissecting everything and take it for what it is. It's comments like this that will put an end to their social media one day and I can't say I blame them.

How about you "fuck right off". I'm not the only one expressing concern. We are entitled to our opinions. 

• Like 1

Of course this is ridiculous, but by now we all should know the man does do ridiculous stuff and this is hardly the first time we see his ass. It's weird, but not by his standards. He'd routinely moon crowds for years. An ass is just an ass, that's all it is. 

• Like 3

I can't imagine many of us acting disturbed after having seen his dick as up close and personal as it gets :lol:

Albeit a 20 year old one, but still.

• Like 2

Alright everyone, calm down.
Instagram thread.  
You can argue about thoughts and speculation elsewhere. Enjoy the pic, laugh at it, look at it in horror, admire it, burn it with your eyes... but don't fight over what may or may not be.
___

2 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

I can't imagine many of us acting disturbed after having seen his dick as up close and personal as it gets :lol:

Albeit a 20 year old one, but still.

I don't think I've ever seen it and I don't want to see it.
Not from back then, not now, and not in the future. xD

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Paola17 said:

Alright everyone, calm down.
Instagram thread.  
You can argue about thoughts and speculation elsewhere. Enjoy the pic, laugh at it, look at it in horror, admire it, burn it with your eyes... but don't fight over what may or may not be.
___

:thumbsup:

How did you manage to avoid it? I've seen it an awful amount of times, never willingly. Must have been the first dick I saw. :mellow:

• Like 2

Just now, Paola17 said:

But this also makes me laugh that this is the reaction because when I was growing up on GDC and Geekstinkbreath and what have you, the fandom was very fangirl-behaving and had a very active interest in their physical selves. I mean, the picture threads were the among the most popular and there was hardly a need for a separate Fangirls Confessions thread. Back then, a picture like this would have been the most celebrated thing to occur :lol:

My how the times and younger fans have changed.

Neither better nor worse. Just different.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Of course this is ridiculous, but by now we all should know the man does do ridiculous stuff and this is hardly the first time we see his ass. It's weird, but not by his standards. He'd routinely moon crowds for years. An ass is just an ass, that's all it is. 

I mean, the weird part isn't really his naked ass, but him displaying his penis to the general public outside the window :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Must have been the first dick I saw. 

That's the exact reason I watched the video. I was what, 15, 16 or 17?

Between that and Live Freaky Die Freaky I just...man, I swear the fandom was a lot dirtier back then. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, AmyxLongview said:

I mean, the weird part isn't really his naked ass, but him displaying his penis to the general public outside the window :lol:

Looks like it was in a high story, though :P  he might have tried (whyyyy :D ) but I doubt he succeeded. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

But this also makes me laugh that this is the reaction because when I was growing up on GDC and Geekstinkbreath and what have you, the fandom was very fangirl-behaving and had a very active interest in their physical selves. I mean, the picture threads were the among the most popular and there was hardly a need for a separate Fangirls Confessions thread. Back then, a picture like this would have been the most celebrated thing to occur :lol:

My how the times and younger fans have changed.

Neither better nor worse. Just different.

I mean, there are certainly many people still like that.
Personally, I'm not interested in anyone sexually (ace here) so it doesn't make a difference if it's them or someone I know personally. Sure, I'll be all "they look mighty fine" when warranted, but when it comes to pics like this one... eh, it's whatever. Genitals...meh, whatever. 

@Jane Lannister - I mean, it's not as if i've been seeking it (or pics of GD in general) :)  And it's never come up on my feeds/searches so...

• Like 1

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

:thumbsup:

How did you manage to avoid it? I've seen it an awful amount of times, never willingly. Must have been the first dick I saw. :mellow:

One by one we're getting our innocence robbed by Billie... it happens in every generation, I guess it comes with being a fan

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Looks like it was in a high story, though :P  he might have tried (whyyyy :D ) but I doubt he succeeded. 

True! People would probably need binoculars to be able to see anything :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

That's the exact reason I watched the video. I was what, 15, 16 or 17?

Between that and Live Freaky Die Freaky I just...man, I swear the fandom was a lot dirtier back then. :lol:

I was 11, I think :lol:. Very educational. :lol:

I don't complain though (even though he should have shaved imo).

My grandparents almost went to see LFDF with me to a cinema! I had a lovely childhood, as you can see lol

4 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

One by one we're getting our innocence robbed by Billie... it happens in every generation, I guess it comes with being a fan

:hug:

And we all happily live with it. 

5 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

I mean, there are certainly many people still like that.
Personally, I'm not interested in anyone sexually (ace here) so it doesn't make a difference if it's them or someone I know personally. Sure, I'll be all "they look mighty fine" when warranted, but when it comes to pics like this one... eh, it's whatever. Genitals...meh, whatever. 

@Jane Lannister - I mean, it's not as if i've been seeking it (or pics of GD in general) :)  And it's never come up on my feeds/searches so...

It's not that I start drooling at the sight of a bare ass but I don't complain either. :lol: I doubt anyone here finds it hot, it's rather funny that he did that. 

I didn't look for it either, you should consider yourself lucky. 

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos