Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Sarah posted a hilarious filter with Billie in her stories. Have your sound on.

• Haha 1

Watched that wwwaaaayyyy too many times now! 😍😂

I know, this is the new album sound!  It's very sweet. 😂😂

15 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ He got the lyric wrong [ / nitpick]

(It’s “but it’s home to me...”) 🙂

Honestly, I know that’s wrong and I still make the same error when I’m singing it, haha. Too many years singing it incorrectly as a teen.

12 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

Honestly, I know that’s wrong and I still make the same error when I’m singing it, haha. Too many years singing it incorrectly as a teen.

There are so many songs like this though - I continue to sing what I first thought were the lyrics even though I know they are wrong.

• Like 3

Random thought, but I find it interesting that he has posted more on the longshot account (random stuff but also longshot related stuff) than his "billie joe armstrong" recently. 

3 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Trolls are much less likely to attack him on that one.  Plus, I like that it's a closer connection between him and his biggest fans.

'Tis true. But, he could change that somewhat by posting more "personal" things, but even the damn trolls attack those as well. I felt so bad for his heartfelt post about the Adolescents guy who passed, when the majority of the comments are bashing him for disabling comments on a previous post. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

'Tis true. But, he could change that somewhat by posting more "personal" things, but even the damn trolls attack those as well. I felt so bad for his heartfelt post about the Adolescents guy who passed, when the majority of the comments are bashing him for disabling comments on a previous post. 

That and the fact that with almost two million followers each post gets thousands of nonsense comments there’s no way for him to read them and really hear what fans are saying, let alone reply occasionally. I think The Longshot account gives him the interaction at the level he wants. 

• Like 2

Well but for the new wave bit, I would say the Green Day country album was coming.  That’s how he regularly referred to Foreverly!  Tease!  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Obviously he's planning a murder

of trolls!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

The Xs over his eyes remind me of Frank Iero's eye make up during the Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge era.

My theories:

1. Billie is responsible for the murders that MCR were avenging and is now coming clean

2. Billie is collaborating with MCR on a new Death themed album

3. He is planning to murder Frank Iero

1. Truth

2. Gerard is working on new music according to his instagram (Fuzz wars???)

3. Frank is a gremlin and would probably enjoy it. 🧐

Where did he come from, where did he go, where did he come from, Billie-Bear Joe

(seriously though, why)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2