Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Honestly, that upload on the official insta page right there is one of the best things I’ve seen in a long while! The teen internet slang is kinda cringey, but brilliant and hilarious at the same time.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Honestly, that upload on the official insta page right there is one of the best things I’ve seen in a long while! The teen internet slang is kinda cringey, but brilliant and hilarious at the same time.

This :lol:, it's lame and not representative of how anyone in GD would post or act. But if they're going to post such good stuff I can't really complain :P 

5 minutes ago, Schlappy said:

Idk Billie posted a video of a hamster and dog playing basket case and called it a mood. Never forget 

I had repressed that memory

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Schlappy said:

Idk Billie posted a video of a hamster and dog playing basket case and called it a mood. Never forget 

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

I had repressed that memory

Why don't I remember this?  Repressed it?  Maybe.  :lol:

• Like 1

GENERAL REMINDER

Use this thread for Instagram posts about the band by the band members, the official Green Day account, Warner, immediate family members, major media and crew (including tour crew, people like  Larry Livermore, their instrument techs when posts include the band etc). 

Instagram posts by immediate family members, media and crew must be about the band.

This thread is not for random fan Instagram posts or unofficial fan accounts.  It is basically for the band's posts, those close to the band or professional relations with the band whose post includes the band.

Please use this thread to post photos of the band taken by fans or shared by fan accounts.

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos