Random Green Day News

Hermione

Yeah, I'm getting a little tired of this. I don't share the fascination with this topic that everyone else seems to, so I agree with @Lindsay that it would be nice to move on.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lindsay said:

Alright, can we move the pee stories to the fangirls thread? While I give you that it is random, I think it's a better fit to be discussed there. Thanks!

I do not like this implication... for obvious reasons.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I just think it’s funny 🤷‍♀️

Agreed. There is something about the way Billie tells stories that is awesome LOL, especially when it is embarrassing stuff like this where he really makes fun of himself in a self-deprecating way. It's a really sweet quality. Let's not let this get twisted into something it isn't. I don't see it fitting in the fangirls thread, but it doesn't belong here either since it isn't "news"; I would agree with @Montclare that it would probably fit best in the Random Green Day Thoughts thread, if anyone even has anything new to say on it.

I am not an expert on this subject LOL (that's why I joined this convo, because I didn't even know most of these stories), but these are all Billie stories. Are there similar stories for the rest of the band? If so, maybe there is enough material for a separate thread LOL. 

Is it true that a guy in reddit asked to reach out for Billie? It was for his girlfriend who has cancer and long story short, Billie sent her a video. 

The news on google says it's from 2/5 but I couldn't find anything; my sister told me about it.

12 minutes ago, Laly said:

Is it true that a guy in reddit asked to reach out for Billie? It was for his girlfriend who has cancer and long story short, Billie sent her a video. 

The news on google says it's from 2/5 but I couldn't find anything; my sister told me about it.

Yes it worked! There's a sweet post from the woman's boyfriend on reddit about it.  They reached out through management and got a video back from Billie.  She was so happy.  Lots of people helped through Twitter to get their attention too.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Plastic Head Megastore to release 500-piece jigsaw puzzles for the album covers of Dookie, Insomniac, and American Idiot. Pre-orders are here.

Dookie: https://plastichead.com/item.aspx?catno=RSAW074PZ

Insomniac: https://plastichead.com/item.aspx?catno=RSAW183PZ

American Idiot: https://plastichead.com/item.aspx?catno=RSAW184PZ

Ooh! They have 1000 piece versions too! Bought a Dookie one. I love puzzles! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Finally?!?! 😭😭😭😱😱😱🥳🥳🥳

No fucking way!!!!
I hate Funko Pop but it's my duty to buy those.
Weezer and FOB have their Funko Pop so I guess it's logical.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

No fucking way!!!!
I hate Funko Pop but it's my duty to buy those.

Since they faked us out with a promise in 2016 they’ve been badgered to make this right. Have the powers that be finally heard the masses?

• Like 1

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Since they faked us out with a promise in 2016 they’ve been badgered to make this right. Have the powers that be finally heard the masses?

How much is a Funko Pop? If it's $10 then I guess it's okay but over $30 it's stealing 😂

Just now, Little Boy Named Booze said:

How much is a Funko Pop? If it's $10 then I guess it's okay but over $30 it's stealing 😂

You can usually get them for around $15 unless there’s an exclusive variant or something 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Montclare said:

I could see Tre doing a Mad Libs style GD book. :lol:

I want this to happen now. 🤣

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Finally?!?! 😭😭😭😱😱😱🥳🥳🥳

*Drops everything and grabs credit card*

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Finally?!?! 😭😭😭😱😱😱🥳🥳🥳

FUCK I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!! I FUCKING HATE THESE THINGS BUT I HAVE TO BUY THESE!

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, The Grohl said:

FUCK I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!!!! I FUCKING HATE THESE THINGS BUT I HAVE TO BUY THESE!

Same. Ugh. I’m so mad. Haha.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Finally?!?! 😭😭😭😱😱😱🥳🥳🥳

Noooooooo! 😩  Funko, don't fucking butcher another thing that I hold dear! Keep your grubby hands off my boys!

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Gotta have that Dookie puzzle!!! Even more exciting than the funko pops

Insomniac too! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Insomniac too! 

I have actually just ordered the Dookie and Insomniac ones lol. They're so cool!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, jengd said:

I don't need it, I don't need it, I definitely don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. [long pause.] I NEED IT!

Fixed.

• Haha 4