Random Green Day News

Hermione

Really? I didn't know that! Is just that the note it's from today, that's kind of weird :P

Actually the article is about that Green Hay didn't violate the after "author's" rights

Actually the article is about that Green Hay didn't violate the after "author's" rights

Oops, sorry, i didn't read very well then :P

I think it was old news that the artist was suing, but I guess today the case has finally been settled. Good to know Green Day's name was cleared, although I highly doubt anyone gave two shits about this :P

green day just posted this on the facebook page. everybody was expecting this but it's now official.

We had an awesome time at Rock am Ring this year.. And now you can relive our set this week on MTV World Stage! Full highlights of the show will be shown on MTV this Friday, please be sure to check it out to watch a teaser now over on worldstage.mtv.tv, and to find out your local tuning times!

I thought I should mention that Mike has a new Twitter and Brittany now has a Twitter, too. If mods think it's appropriate, I shall post their usernames here.

I thought I should mention that Mike has a new Twitter and Brittany now has a Twitter, too. If mods think it's appropriate, I shall post their usernames here.

how legit is that?

how legit is that?

They're legit, I'm pretty sure. Especially with the people Brittany follows/the people that are following her.

They're legit, I'm pretty sure. Especially with the people Brittany follows/the people that are following her.

how did you learn about this? did Mike post the link somewhere saying it's official?

are they verified on twitter?

how did you learn about this? did Mike post the link somewhere saying it's official?

No, I stumbled across Brittany's by accident and she is following the Mike account. Neither are private, though.

I do NOT know if they're official or not, I just happened to stumble across them, and based upon prior knowledge of mine, they look legit.

are they verified on twitter?

Nope. Mike only has 32 followers right now and Brittany has 72.

green day just posted this on the facebook page. everybody was expecting this but it's now official.

We had an awesome time at Rock am Ring this year.. And now you can relive our set this week on MTV World Stage! Full highlights of the show will be shown on MTV this Friday, please be sure to check it out to watch a teaser now over on worldstage.mtv.tv, and to find out your local tuning times!

This has been official for a few weeks now ;)

i found short a video of jeff picking up his kids from school, the camera man asked for permission to post it onto youtube, he said sure.

EDIT: i was gonna post the video at first but im not sure now...

i found short a video of jeff picking up his kids from school, the camera man asked for permission to post it onto youtube, he said sure.

It's easy to find on youtube. Found it earlier and didn't know it was new-ish.

I'd rather it not be posted for the privacy of his kids. People don't need to know what school they go to.

That's weird on 100 levels. First of all, Jeff isn't famous enough for any paparazzi to give a fuck about him picking up his kids, so it must have been a GD fan. Second, Jeff has said that his family is private, like when a fan asked him on Twitter what his kids names were or about them or something, he said he didn't want to talk about his private life at all, like even saying his kids names. If Jeff gave the guy permission to post it, he probably wasn't thinking it was going to be something Green Day fans would see and I bet he wouldn't appreciate it.

And finally, it's not Green Day news, that's for sure.

Not to mention school is not currently in session soooo even if it was news, it's old news :P

• Like 1

That's weird on 100 levels. First of all, Jeff isn't famous enough for any paparazzi to give a fuck about him picking up his kids, so it must have been a GD fan. Second, Jeff has said that his family is private, like when a fan asked him on Twitter what his kids names were or about them or something, he said he didn't want to talk about his private life at all, like even saying his kids names. So I really doubt he gave someone permission to post a creeper video.

And finally, it's not Green Day news, that's for sure.

Not to mention school is not currently in session soooo even if it was news, it's old news :P

yeah, found it was posted in january.

jeff seemed pretty cool about it when he said it could be posted, but i rather not post it just for the sake of privacy. maybe it was a friend cause his kids seemed pretty comfortable around the camerman

i dont think it was a green day fan since he mentioned jeff as "Greenday"

Tré has Facebook people can see? WTF? That's weird on all levels.

But him and Steve Aoki possibly working together? WHOA WHOA WHOA. How come nobody else is excited about that? :o :O :wub:

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News