Green Day to perform on Ellen on December 13

Dakke

I like hearing them cheering hey with him in American Idiot, too bad it was muted

Again with the chewing gum habit, but I guess it helps him with stress so I should accept it

Great performance none the less!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Δημήτρης Γκότσης said:

Well as it seems..American Idiot was aired and SB is an exclusive in their site.....

For god's sake. Really? Why?

It seems backwards that AI would be aired and SB would be a web exclusive. Playing a 12 year old song isn't really the best for promotion, so I hope that's not the case.

13 minutes ago, Δημήτρης Γκότσης said:

Well as it seems..American Idiot was aired and SB is an exclusive in their site.....

It doesn't air for another hour

It airs at 4:00 where I live, so I hope I get home from work in time to watch it. 

Just now, Scattered Wreck said:

IT was already filmed, but it airs for me in 36 min

When was it filmed? 

Both performance are on Ellen's website. I hope it's still breathing that airs on TV or both. If it's just AI it would be stupid.

Ellen tweeted about it, and having over 60 million followers (edit: the 8th most followed person on twitter :o), it's definitely good publicity even if the vid she tweeted was American Idiot :P 

Does anyone know where I can watch this online? My mom and sister occupied the TV....

All of the NBC streams that I can find and can get to work aren't my area's and therefore are playing sports. :dry:

Still Breathing seems like it's really difficult to sing live, bless Billie. I think the emotion makes up for it though.

They just aired American Idiot.  They looked and sounded great, the audience seemed into it.  In the Mind Fuck part, Billie sang Mind Trump.  Ellen said everyone is getting a copy of the CD.  There is 30 min left of the show so there is still a possibility of Still Breathing airing

If there's still half an hour to go it seems hopeful that they'll air Still Breathing.

Archived