Green Day To Perform On Jimmy Kimmel Monday 11/21

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dakke said:

Forever Now is so great live. They shouldn't 86 Still Breating for it, but damn, that song ought to be in every setlist.

I wish they had played both, I would have loved to hear Still Breathing again!

We can't say Still Breathing has been 86'ed from the set just cause they hadn't played it at award shows and tv apperences when the tour kicks up in Jan and it's missing then it'd be 86'ed 

10 hours ago, Jenn. said:

I feel like Bang Bang is the song they'd choose to perform while it's still above Still Breathing in the charts. Once SB overtakes it they might then switch to that for the performances.

Though TBH I'd have rather liked it if they'd let the AMA performance be the last promo performance of Bang Bang since it was so explosive.

Same, they can't really top what they did at the AMA performance.

that backstage footage is great! I love that Billie's wearing a twilight zone shirt, i'm a huge fan of that show, its creator Rod Serling grew up in my hometown, I even named one of my old bands after him! and that's interesting that Mike played a newer Gibson bass for the show. Not brand new but I think they were made in the last 5 years http://www.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Bass/Gibson-USA/Grabber-Bass.aspx

in that video from backstage it looked like it was Billie's first time seeing that bass

Last night, Jimmy had my favorite band in, and tonight he has my other favorite band on (The Killers). And then followed by Green Day again on Late Late Show? How A+ for me! 

2 minutes ago, Mar said:

Last night, Jimmy had my favorite band in, and tonight he has my other favorite band on (The Killers). And then followed by Green Day again on Late Late Show? How A+ for me! 

yes! same here! i was so excited and thought "omg it's meant to be!"

Archived