Green Day to perform at the AMAs

Fuzz

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shahd said:

We'll see if you turn out to be a psychic :P

But why aren't you happy about the pyro?! :lol:

Well, in my dream the pyro was controlled by Billie via a string tied around his finger, so ...  let's hope it's more professional than that!

I'm really feeling like they're going to perform Still Breathing as well as for the talk shows coming up this week.

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Shit what is that supposed to mean?! DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THIS 

RIGHT?? I hope they're not just hyping up the first big performance of Still Breathing (which I'd really love to see) - maybe they're going to make some sort of political statement?

26 minutes ago, blueshadows said:

Article talking about Green Day's rehearsal for the AMAs..

There might have been a spoiler for what they perform (which is weird since at the beginning of the article, the author say they can't give away too much) so if you want a surprise then don't read!

http://www.theamas.com/2016/11/green-day-rocked-amas-rehearsal/

So basically now we know everything lol

I don't get why they're so excited about it =/

Anyone else feel like they're planning something big/unusual?  Never seen them tweet every day in the lead up to a show before, there must be something going on.

I have no idea, I really don't see them doing anything else but Still Breathing. 

4 hours ago, Shahd said:

So basically now we know everything lol

I don't get why they're so excited about it =/

Am I rite? 

12 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

You know what we need? A camera to be put in front of them that constantly livestreams their expression throughout this entire event. :) 

I strongly second this!!!:runaround:

3 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

Anyone else feel like they're planning something big/unusual?  Never seen them tweet every day in the lead up to a show before, there must be something going on.

They're way too excited for it, but I don't want to expect something then be disappointed.

18 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I have no idea, I really don't see them doing anything else but Still Breathing. 

Am I rite? 

From the hint, I don't think they're even going to perform Still Breathing, but I sure hope they do!

Is it bad that I have REALLY high (bordering unrealistic!) expectations for the performance because of all this hype?!:toocool:

16 minutes ago, Slash said:

I want to see Still Breathing 

Same.

Breaking: Green Day to premiere a new song: "Wake Me Up When Trump's Presidency Ends" at the AMAs tonight. 

46 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Same.

Breaking: Green Day to premiere a new song: "Wake Me Up When Trump's Presidency Ends" at the AMAs tonight. 

I thought their new song was called "Shut the fuck up when October comes" :lol:

The article says they're performing Bang Bang.

Will this be streamed online or something? I don't know that I want to suffer through another shit show :mellow: I don't even know what time this will be, but I know nighttime stuff in LA is much kinder on my timezone than things happening at night in Europe.

I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping...

33 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I thought their new song was called "Shut the fuck up when October comes" :lol:

The article says they're performing Bang Bang.

I can't help it all year round. 

I think it's strange that they haven't performed SB at any of the major televised events yet. Not promoting it more is a mistake - it's the only revrad song with mainstream hit potential. 

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping...

I can't help it all year round. 

I think it's strange that they haven't performed SB at any of the major televised events yet. Not promoting it more is a mistake - it's the only revrad song with mainstream hit potential. 

I think Ordinary World would have potential too but I agree with you 

Ordinary World is a great song, I don't know why some of you on here don't like it, but I really like it. 

Archived