Billie Joe - TMZ Exclusive Clip

Geezer40

Side note: Fuck TMZ

Green Day's frontman Billie Joe Armstrongwould rather talk about the Kardashians than politics ... until you push his Donald Trumpbutton, that is.

We got Billie in WeHo and tried throwing him a political fastball. He fouled it off, and asked for a Kardashian softball instead.

But when he got the Trump question he wanted -- on whether his supporters would rally if The Donald should lose this race -- Billie swung for the fences.  

Check out the clip -- he thinks we should keep an eye on a little something called Trump TV ... which he thinks is for one type of audience.

Source: TMZ

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/10/18/billie-joe-armstrong-trump-tv-kardashians/

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Geezer40 said:

Side note: Fuck TMZ

This. Good answer from Billie though

Honestly, everyone's throwing the Trump question at him and then they get all high and mighty like "ah i knew it. that rockstar with all his opinions, he's like so obsessed with trump amiright guyz" when he answers? Lol ok.

Also they talk like Trump TV is something purely hypothetical, like it's not already in the talks.:ermm: Haven't kept up with the news, have they.

"oh no he didn't want to answer our serious question when we stood outside his hotel at 2.30 in the morning"

god I hate sites like that. The dude is clearly tired. chill. 

I usually don't mind celebrity gossip, but when Green Day is dragged into it I hate it. Leave him alone. :mad:

Did one person give him like six things to sign or was that just someone handling the items?

Genuinely don't even know what they're talking about. But anyway, he looks so good.

Really Billie....Breitbart ~ white supremacy? I know you're a die hard liberal punk but even I can tell when you're starting to drink the same kool-aid you despise. ehh it's 2:30 am I'll forgive

6 minutes ago, LPbilliejr said:

Really Billie....Breitbart ~ white supremacy? I know you're a die hard liberal punk but even I can tell when you're starting to drink the same kool-aid you despise. ehh it's 2:30 am I'll forgive

How is Breitbart not racist? 

Just now, WhiteTim said:

How is Breitbart not racist? 

Better yet how are they racist? Not that I pay attention to Breitbart but it seems that only the mainstream media pundits are pointing "Racist...white supremacy....Blahblah" at any news, jounralists, etc that aren't inline with the progressive agenda. my .02

1 minute ago, LPbilliejr said:

Better yet how are they racist? Not that I pay attention to Breitbart but it seems that only the mainstream media pundits are pointing "Racist...white supremacy....Blahblah" at any news, jounralists, etc that aren't inline with the progressive agenda. my .02

Perhaps you should pay attention...

they are very very right wing hates minorities gays and non christians 

thinks trayvon was a thug and Zimmerman is a hero etc

Just now, WhiteTim said:

Perhaps you should pay attention...

they are very very right wing hates minorities gays and non christians 

thinks trayvon was a thug and Zimmerman is a hero etc

Annddddd the proof is ? that's a pretty broad statement which you haven't provided any data (reliable)

as is the Trayvon/Zimm case which was years ago and filled with lies spewed by all forms of media, the actual facts of that case for a long while were almost impossible to find. That teen who died and the man in question who shot him were both used as propaganda for the agenda of the media outlet's choosing.

:ermm: That was cringe worthy. The Kardashians? Why Billie? Why? Why not "I'm a musician not a politician ask me about music dickheads!"

6 minutes ago, LPbilliejr said:

Annddddd the proof is ? that's a pretty broad statement which you haven't provided any data (reliable)

as is the Trayvon/Zimm case which was years ago and filled with lies spewed by all forms of media, the actual facts of that case for a long while were almost impossible to find. That teen who died and the man in question who shot him were both used as propaganda for the agenda of the media outlet's choosing.

You can do your own research 

YouTube any of Milo's speeches or articles 

Or look at headlines like a recent one 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/amp/?client=safari

6 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

:ermm: That was cringe worthy. The Kardashians? Why Billie? Why? Why not "I'm a musician not a politician ask me about music dickheads!"

Cause he knows they're TMZ and TMZ is all about The Kardashians lol 

4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

You can do your own research 

As I'd advise you to do the same as well. Things are never as they seem these days.

6 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Cause he knows they're TMZ and TMZ is all about The Kardashians lol 

Which is why you don't want to give them the option to ask you one of a possible 20,000,000 questions about the Kardashians and make you look like a tool because you can't answer that coherently either!!

1 minute ago, LPbilliejr said:

As I'd advise you to do the same as well. Things are never as they seem these days.

I have  know all about Breitbart something you don't at all (which even you said you didn't...) 

Come on tell me how Milo and Breitbart isn't a racist sexist site

2 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Which is why you don't want to give them the option to ask you one of a possible 20,000,000 questions about the Kardashians and make you look like a tool because you can't answer that coherently either!!

Oh come on, he was just having fun with them, which a lot of people do with TMZ :lol:

4 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Oh come on, he was just having fun with them, which a lot of people do with TMZ :lol:

Yeah but look how they managed to spin it

Green Day's frontman Billie Joe Armstrong would rather talk about the Kardashians than politics

They are assholes and he could have just told them he was a musician not a politician, those questions were ridiculous. He may have been having fun with them but they were intent on making him look stupid.

Yeah no one is using TMZ as a reputable news source/soap box opportunity 😂 If anything he kind of showed them up for what they really are. I thought it was funny and sweet, he chatted, wasn't rude, and gave them literally nothing worthy of a headline (though obvs they tried)

Just now, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Yeah but look how they managed to spin it

Green Day's frontman Billie Joe Armstrong would rather talk about the Kardashians than politics

They are assholes and he could have just told them he was a musician not a politician, those questions were ridiculous.

Then you should never watch another video from them, they always ask the most stupid questions hahaha but like I said, all the people always answer to them in the same way cause they just want to get rid of them. 

Archived