Vintage/Retro GREEN DAY T-SHIRTS!

deadbrokerekerds

I used to own so many awesome old Green Day shirts. Im looking to buy some of them back at a reasonable cost. Might be hard I know. I wish they'd reprint some of these. They are so cool.

Does ANYONE here have any of the following shirts they'd be willing to SELL or TRADE for other green day stuff??? 

(I am a medium, but am open to grabbing a Small or Large if thats all you got).

$(KGrHqVHJEIE88cr4tFRBPU9gpsHH!~~60_57.J

gd1.jpg

gre.jpg

il_570xN.698538166_kpfq.jpg

339px5y.jpg

I found this one in a huge XL shirt, and sewed it onto a smaller shirt, But id love to find a Medium or size that'd fit too. One of my favorite old GD shirts:

il_570xN.424784589_75rq.jpg il_570xN.632799064_l8kg.jpg

These two were "Insomniac" tour shirts that I used to own. I so wish I had them still:

il_570xN.786743453_g5pb.jpg

51KP0XJF1LL.jpg

These two are reissue/reprint shirts that Im looking for because they are so cool. NEED THEM. MEDIUM, please!:

13604_400x400.jpg

1039sosh_lk300_shirt.jpg

If there's any old 1039 - Insomniac Era Green Day shirts you remember that arent here, post em!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those last 2 are fucking awesome! unfortunately, i haven't seen em before, so they're probably pretty hard to find. a lot of the other ones i've seen pop up on ebay every so often, so just keep an eye out

those insomniac shirts look awesome. Some day I'll hav Nimrod shirts and Insomniac shirts to wear

1 hour ago, Kyle Serlington said:

those last 2 are fucking awesome! unfortunately, i haven't seen em before, so they're probably pretty hard to find. a lot of the other ones i've seen pop up on ebay every so often, so just keep an eye out

Yeah the Kerplunk one is an euro one I think, from epitaph europe. Ive seen it still in stock places overseas. 

The 1039 one was from the last Lookout! reissue of 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours CD bundle, that came with a Shirt (this) and Sticker pack. Finding it is hard, but a medium is even harder! Haha, I just want the shirt! Obsessed with these eras of GD :runaround:

1 hour ago, Kyle Serlington said:

Also SUP DUDE! :cool:

1 hour ago, deadbrokerekerds said:

Yeah the Kerplunk one is an euro one I think, from epitaph europe. Ive seen it still in stock places overseas. 

The 1039 one was from the last Lookout! reissue of 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours CD bundle, that came with a Shirt (this) and Sticker pack. Finding it is hard, but a medium is even harder! Haha, I just want the shirt! Obsessed with these eras of GD :runaround:

Sup! Welcome to the board! I saw you posting some green day stuff on facebook, i'm glad you ended up here haha

and i bet finding a 39 smooth shirt in 2XL is gunna be harder to find than a medium haha

I have a couple old green day shirts from the nimrod and warning era, i'll see if i can get some pics to contribute to this thread

I actually own the Eat Your Parents one, but it took me forever to find one, and I found it on eBay, which I wasn't expecting. :( Try Etsy!

3 hours ago, deadbrokerekerds said:

If you find one, let's split it! I want the stickers, you can have the shirt! :P 

In the true spirit of punk though, you could do your best to make some of these shirts yourself! A good quality image of the pic, some photoshopping, and  you can print out the picture on the iron-on paper, order it online, whatever's best!

23 minutes ago, Kyle Serlington said:

Holy shit! Thanks! Kinda pricey right now (as Im in U.S.), but maybe itll go down ;) 

1 hour ago, Ham Pascale said:

This one's apparently still being sold. But, unfortunately, it an EU/UK store, comes only in L and XL and kinda expensive.

https://uk.kingsroadmerch.com/green-day/view/?id=6966&cid=1939 

Yeah saw that, thanks! I was gonna grab the large but wanted to look around for a medium with any luck, being its a recent print. 

1 hour ago, Ham Pascale said:

Made the front of Eat Your Parents T-shirt a while ago. It may be a bit choppy in some places, but all in all I think it should be OK.

https://mega.nz/#!aBs0BCqS!meNzDT6EC1vseNYDBwJDeGfdVChOs42QofmHMva9Y3w

WOW, This rules! Thanks so much! How'd you do that?! Id like to try and recreate some of these designs.

I actually have been searching for this shirt for about over 13 years or so and have never been able to find it smaller than an XL on ebay and such. WELL, I finally found this, looks like an official euro reprint! I was so fucking stoked to find this. Definitely my favorite old school design. I have an old sticker of this too:

s-l1600.jpg

(heres the link to buy if anyone wants: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221938536373?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=520827481563&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT)

that shirt i posted has a make an offer option, never hurts, give it a shot!

I had that green Insomniac shirt got it from when I went to the Houston concert for Insomniac 

5FD87C74-C204-442D-880B-C750F5508750_zps

10 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

I had that green Insomniac shirt got it from when I went to the Houston concert for Insomniac 

Haha, you're so young! :lol: 

OMG I LOVE THIS ONE! It's so expensive. :( But it's so cute. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RARE-VINTAGE-GREEN-DAY-POP-PUNK-ROCK-HARDCORE-TOUR-CONCERT-PROMO-T-SHIRT-/131723253475?hash=item1eab5156e3:g:yqMAAMXQVD1SK0Jx

6 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

it was 21 years ago lol 

True. :lol: 

here's pics of the shirts i held onto, i dug em out of the back of my closet. the green one is size L and i got it at my first GD concert in 1998 in Schenechtady NY. the gray one i got from the 2000 Warped Tour in Saratoga NY. it's pretty clear i wore both of em out haha, the green one had holes in both arm pits stitched up

12814221_10153354466796373_6214869632830

11694927_10153354468006373_7507916995027

I've had a ton of other shirts, but these are the ones i've held onto. I currently have a Dookie shirt that i got from Kohl's a few years ago, but i've also had a hot wheels parody shirt, one with chinese lettering and a dragon, a Camp Green Day shirt, the insomniac caricature shirt (i loved that one), a brown long sleeve tour shirt with the cover of nimrod on it, and a long sleeve white shirt with a pic of billie jumping with his guitar on it

6 hours ago, Kyle Serlington said:

The green one :wub: 

oh shit, i forgot about this one... no pictures, but it was my most awkward green day shirt. in 7th grade i took a red button up shirt and on the back of it i drew the basket case guy from the dookie CD booklet and then i drew the GD logo from dookie above it. fuck i wish i had a pic of that.

Behold... The most embarrasing DIY Green Day shirt I've ever witnessed.

45oy2qxgn6qv.jpg

Archived