Billie Joe and Mike are launching a coffee company

Sanity Loan

8 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Not sure but I think they sell through Amazon. 

Is the coffee available as merch at the shows?

I didn't see it at the club shows but it would be great/ cool/ probably a great promo idea if they provided samples or included as part of merch during the arena tour! Coffee is bulky and probably tough/ expensive to truck everywhere for the full tour, but they could potentially do it and it would be fantastic promotion. Good idea- you should join the Warner marketing team!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TimmyChunks said:

I didn't see it at the club shows but it would be great/ cool/ probably a great promo idea if they provided samples or included as part of merch during the arena tour! Coffee is bulky and probably tough/ expensive to truck everywhere for the full tour, but they could potentially do it and it would be fantastic promotion. Good idea- you should join the Warner marketing team!

I agree it would be harder to truck and there might be legal obstacles in Europe as well. However, it seems perfectly doable at least in the US. 

Thank you :D funny you say that - I am considering a carreer in marketing 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

So I haven't seen anyone actually review the coffee yet on here? So I just had a cup and wanna share my thoughts on the thread so some people know what they're getting into.

First of all, as many have said in the thread so far, Amazon is only selling the whole beans at this time, so before you order, you'll have to make sure that either A. you have a good quality coffee grinder at home, or B. there's a grocery store or Kitchen Kapers in your area that has a grinder you can use in the store or purchase. From personal experience, I can tell you that it'll be so much easier if you can get your hands on a bigger grinder; the grinder I have at home can only do maybe an ounce at a time, so it took me upwards to half an hour to grind the whole 12-oz. bag.

Once you have it ground, you're ready to brew. The directions on the bag say 3-4 tablespoons for every 10 ounces of water, but you can use more if you want the flavor to be a bit stronger. I did 4 tablespoons for 10 ounces and it came out as it should. 

Now, on to the taste: I got the Atomic Garden blend from Amazon because the Gardenista blend at CostCo's website cost too much for me, the Andean is only available in a few restaurants/cafés in Cali, and the single-serve Fourth Wave blend isn't available yet, so the Atomic Garden was the best way for me to go. And after trying it, I gotta say: it was extremely good! Probably the best I've ever had, but then again, the only coffee I've ever really experienced is Melitta (my mom never drank anything else, and my dad still only drinks it), Starbucks, and Dunkin Donuts.

It has an impressive bite, but overall it's a very full flavor that went down really smooth. All of which I guess you would have to expect from a medium-dark roast, y'know, smooth but with a dark bite, but whatever. I did have it with cream and sugar, which I don't know if that's sacrilegious or not among coffee nuts, but I didn't put much in so I still got a good sense of the coffee's flavor. I definitely recommend it! I don't normally pay attention to caffeine content, so I'm not sure exactly how strong it is. Actually, come to think of it, it's not even listed on the bag or anywhere on the company website, but I imagine it's just enough to wake you up and get you feeling nice and relaxed in the morning. If you're reading this trying to decide whether or not to get it, I say go for it. It's a bit more expensive than regular brand-name coffee, and grinding the whole beans takes a bit of time and effort, but trust me, it's definitely worth it for a good cup o' Joe to start your morning!

Oh, and one last tip: my dad told me that once you're done using it for the time being, seal the rest inside the bag nice and tight and store the bag in the freezer. This keeps the flavor nice and fresh each time you pull it out to use.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm kinda mad. I ordered this from amazon almost a week ago and they still haven't shipped it out yet. I had 2 other things on the order and I just checked and every item is in stock, so WTF amazon?

• Like 1

my order (FINALLY) came today :) It smells awesome! waitin til tomorrow morning to make some

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

OMG I wonder if their coffee is at my local Costco. Can you imagine, walking into Costco and seeing Mike?! :lol:

I finally ordered some of their coffee from Amazon and I really like it! I can't wait to get some more :9 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Brandon ordered me some Fourth Wave k-cups as a surprise and they're great! I wish they weren't so pricey. I already want more. :cry:

• Like 1

Guess I never posted in here, whoops.

Well, this is available at the new Whole Foods they opened in Brooklyn about a month ago.
Bought some.
Definitely enjoyed it.

I'm just glad this product is finally available in my area.
Now where is Mike's in store appearance, lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love that they are using biodegradable k cups because those plastic ones are terrible. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If this becomes a chain and one opens up near me, I will literally spend my whole paycheck there. I developed an unhealthy addiction to coffee after I stopped drinking, and this sounds perfect for me.