Green Day to play NiFi Music Fest - CANCELLED

Sanity Loan

not gonna bail you out. too busy getting ready to bathe in billie joe's sweat. bye.

I'm already bailed out, but thanks for the support.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not gonna bail you out. too busy getting ready to bathe in billie joe's sweat. bye.

where'd you guys go?

To the front row. Hurry up and finish puking your little drunk ass off and come join us. 

i'm at the front on mike's side, but some fat sweaty guy is squishing me!!!! 

i'm at the front on mike's side, but some fat sweaty guy is squishing me!!!! 

you just come over to the middle, I'll punch a bitch in the throat and shove her over the barricade so you can take her spot. 

you just come over to the middle, I'll punch a bitch in the throat and shove her over the barricade so you can take her spot. 

kk on my way 

Seriously, what is going on.

ALEX, come to the front of the barricade! 

Seriously, what is going on.

Sorry alex I'm not going to punch any bitches in the throat for you but please come to the front and join our group.

Guys, this is bullshit. I'm not allowed on Kentucky Speedway property (or any Speedway Motorsports, Inc. property) for the "indefinite future". I'm just gonna change my flights and go home tonight. Fuck this festival.

Guys, this is bullshit. I'm not allowed on Kentucky Speedway property (or any Speedway Motorsports, Inc. property) for the "indefinite future". I'm just gonna change my flights and go home tonight. Fuck this festival.

pussy you're just afraid ceadagh would drink you under the table

u got NiFUCKED bro 

Couldn't get out tonight, but I got my flight changed to 7:00 AM tomorrow. Time for the long drive back to the Dayton airport. Have fun, guys. :(

Couldn't get out tonight, but I got my flight changed to 7:00 AM tomorrow. Time for the long drive back to the Dayton airport. Have fun, guys. :(

bye ben. maybe we'll meet again some day.

bye ben. maybe we'll meet again some day.

Again? Bitch, I never met you in the first place. Unless...was that your bitch ass pointing and laughing as I was cuffed?

Again? Bitch, I never met you in the first place. Unless...was that your bitch ass pointing and laughing as I was cuffed?

i'll never tell 

it was her

carling why is it that you can keep mod forum secrets to yourself but you can't keep KAY-CARLING BFF SECRETS TO YOURSELF. god.

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived