What live music do you listen to?

Noahhaon

Hey guys,

I was listening to the Cleveland audio several hours ago, and I suddenly realized that most of the time I only listen to green day's live albums. However, I have heard them to many times. With the enormous amounts of shows they have played and recordings available, I thought you guys could help me: what bootlegs or live recordings do you listen to? Or what bootlegs are so high quality that I can listen to them frequently? ( I mean technically I can listen to every bootleg, but my ears are kinda picky :) )

The live 90s' EPs are great if you haven't checked those out.
Live Tracks, Foot in Mouth, Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking, and Tune In, Tokyo... are all great.

Overall, a great bootleg I utterly love is Spitting.

The Fritz Radio show from 2004 is the only one I listen to regularly. It's very good quality and just a hell of a lot of fun start to finish, especially Knowledge.

When I Come Around from SNL 94 is my favorite live version, and I also listen to KALX 89 pretty often.

One of my favorite live versions is Geek Stink Breath from SNL. Another favorite is one of the Gilman bootlegs from 1991, the date is February 15 I believe. Anyways, it's soundboard audio and it has an exceptional performance of Private Ale (despite the volume changing throughout the song). Oh, The Cricketer's bootleg from 93 is another really good one!

Archived