Adeline taking pre-orders for new pressings of 'Kerplunk' and The Network's 'Money Money 2020'

Jack

cream marble Minority and green marble Warning singles. I don't know when those two color vinyl singles were released but somehow I missed them. I can't wait to get these!!

Oh god, you gave me a heart attack. I had to check to make sure I had both of those :P

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Kerplunk is now sold out, along with clear red and red/green/black splatter Networks.

I made the mistake of ordering all mine at once, so I have to wait until January to get my Kerplunk :P Oh well, that's not too far away! It's practically November already!.... Holy shit! I better start buying christmas presents for people other than myself!

So Kerplunk is now sold out, along with clear red and red/green/black splatter Networks.

I made the mistake of ordering all mine at once, so I have to wait until January to get my Kerplunk :P Oh well, that's not too far away! It's practically November already!.... Holy shit! I better start buying christmas presents for people other than myself!

crap, I sent them an email asking about preordering the kerplunk one and they never replied... :/

I hope they were able to do something about it... Didn't want to pay $153 shipping to Australia...

crap, I sent them an email asking about preordering the kerplunk one and they never replied... :/

I hope they were able to do something about it... Didn't want to pay $153 shipping to Australia...

Not quite $153 but yeah when I saw the hit my bank account took when it was all said and done... :S

Anyway, happy to have gotten one. I like knowing there's a record coming in the mail at some point.

Not quite $153 but yeah when I saw the hit my bank account took when it was all said and done... :S

Anyway, happy to have gotten one. I like knowing there's a record coming in the mail at some point.

I was gonna get AAF and 2 more 7"'s too

Reissues -___-

still, if you're on the fence about getting that Money Money 2020 vinyl, please do it. I got the one that came out a few years ago and I thank myself for doing so every time I pull out the record.
the sound *may* take time to get used to, as vinyl records are at a higher pitch (octave? key?) than CDs.

still, if you're on the fence about getting that Money Money 2020 vinyl, please do it. I got the one that came out a few years ago and I thank myself for doing so every time I pull out the record.

the sound *may* take time to get used to, as vinyl records are at a higher pitch (octave? key?) than CDs.

Sometimes there's no other choice but to speed the music up so it all fits on 1 disc; that happens with low(er) quality releases/production.

I'm curious why this would be the case with the "Money Money 2020" vinyl, since the album is only 33 minutes long. I think mine was sped up too, had to edit my vinyl-rip the other day, when I noticed it.

Sometimes there's no other choice but to speed the music up so it all fits on 1 disc; that happens with low(er) quality releases/production.

I'm curious why this would be the case with the "Money Money 2020" vinyl, since the album is only 33 minutes long. I think mine was sped up too, had to edit my vinyl-rip the other day, when I noticed it.

Well Uno is only 44 minutes and it's sped up as well. I dont really mind, since all my records appear to be that way, but with The Network it's a bit more....interesting. The synthesizers and autotune and overall sound effects come across differently than on the regular record. How do you edit something like that? My record player only has 3 speeds.

Someone said earlier that if they did buy the vinyl, it would be the first time they listened to them album all the way through, so just a fair warning to them.

Well Uno is only 44 minutes and it's sped up as well. I dont really mind, since all my records appear to be that way, but with The Network it's a bit more....interesting. The synthesizers and autotune and overall sound effects come across differently than on the regular record. How do you edit something like that? My record player only has 3 speeds.

Someone said earlier that if they did buy the vinyl, it would be the first time they listened to them album all the way through, so just a fair warning to them.

Since I listen to my records while recording and saving them on my computer, I can easily edit the recording afterwards, for later. I use GoldWave (the Time Warp tool, to be exact; which fixes the speed AND pitch, but can do both seperately too, but those won't sound good).

All my Green Day records, except UNO, DOS and TRÉ do not have this speeding up-thing.

Nice of you to warn people.

I can confirm this, guys.

Reissues -___-

That's exactly why I bought a turntable with a pitch shifter. ;)

Just a heads up! Any orders that have The Network's Money Money 2020 LP will be shipping in January. If you happened to order the LP with anything else and need them for the holidays, get in touch with us so we can figure out shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

10787901_1533382550241529_320630343_n.jp

adelinerecords

4 hours ago

Kerplunk was nailed by @furnacemfg in this pressing. A few can be found in record stores but we are out. Let's see what we come up with for next year. #adelinerecords #greenday #vinyl

10747885_862382143806191_1062059236_n.jp

furnacemfg

1 week ago

Shrink-wrapping a very special Green Day...

10817646_379899972178403_1434151425_n.jp

adelinerecords

1 week ago

Just about done shipping all these out. Thanks to everyone who picked one up! #greenday #kerplunk #adelinerecords #vinyl

10802467_765076330231505_1650794692_n.jp

adelinerecords

2 weeks ago

Bonus 7" included with the #Kerplunk LP. #adelinerecords #greenday

I got mine today, its so pretty :happy: I've never actually owned a physical version of kerplunk so this is cool!

I love Adeline to death, but if they're going to keep doing special versions of Kerplunk and if they do 39/Smooth in the future they need to make the 7 inch records that come with them colored too or else I'm going to end up with a bunch of extra copies that I don't need. I guess I could always sell them...

I love Adeline to death, but if they're going to keep doing special versions of Kerplunk and if they do 39/Smooth in the future they need to make the 7 inch records that come with them colored too or else I'm going to end up with a bunch of extra copies that I don't need. I guess I could always sell them...

The colored 7"s are exclusive to the original pressings. If you want 1000 Hours, Slappy, or Sweet Children on colored vinyl, you're gonna need to invest $150 a piece. I think Adeline realizes and respects that.

It's also a tad pricier to do colored 7' vinyls they'd have to raise the price a bit to off set and they maybe think that's not worth it

Just found a small box of these hiding in storage! These are from the first pressing of the Network's Money Money 2020 album. There are only 25 left. This color will be out of print once this box is out, so visit http://adelinerecords.net/products/money-money-2020 to grab a copy before they're gone. ‪#‎vinyl‬ ‪#‎thenetwork‬ ‪#‎greenday‬ ‪#‎notgreenday‬

10730201_10153364261292598_3207509713301

Archived