20 Years since Woodstock '94

Invention Convention

I just uploaded this. It's the longest and best version of the Woodstock performance you will ever find. The Longview intro isn't edited and it includes extra intro and outro banter.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember watching this on TV when I was a kid. I looked forward to it for quite a while and it was the closest I could get to actually seeing them live. I also loved how MTV would show individual songs from the performance as music videos at the time.

I know this performance was When I Come Around's official live video, so I know that was played, but did they really play other songs from the set too?

• 3 weeks later...

I remember seeing some on 120 Minutes and probably some other shows as well, when I was a little kid I would sit in front of the TV for hours waiting to see Green Day. Even though I was very young, 1994/1995 was a great time to be a Green Day fan!

I first watched the whole performance when I was about 14 years old and I was so upset that I couldn't have been there. This happened a year before I was born and I'm so mad I couldn't be there. The pure energy and just the amount of fun you can see them having up on stage...probably one of their greatest shows ever.

Archived