Billie Joe, Joey, and Jason White performing at 1-2-3-4 Go Records

djrossstar

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was very underwhelming for the first performance of the song :(

But amazing as hell at the same time :woot:

Nothing's ever fucking good enough for you miserable buggers.

Oh it's cool this leaked not bitching at all

He was off key a lot.

From what I've heard of the other songs that night, they all sounded really good and packed with energy. Shame that this one is kinda floppy

In the beginning, I was pretty sure it was The Shaggs, or Dot Wiggin's new band. I rarely ever say that Billie is wrong about anything, but...yeah.

OMG! So cool to get a video of that. There's nothing more fun than being at a small show and seeing Billie enjoying himself attempting a song and getting the words wrong and laughing, and it sounds fine overall anyway! It's like a lounge version :lol:

OMG, it doesn't sound good :lol: But anyway it's amazing that we have the video, thanks for uploading!

God you guys I was expecting a train wreck! It wasn't that bad?! Not for the setting! Sure it wouldn't work in a big show but he's literally stringing it along as he goes, he can barely remember the words haha

Guitar too clean though

It's Gretsch. And Gretsch's clean tone fits anywhere, so, no, it is pretty good like this.

Guess who didn't tune guitar half-step down...

Yes, I understand, some songs are played in standard tuning, but... "2000 Light Years Away" doesn't sound the same if played with standard tuning.

Holy crappuchino...we the jury find the defendant Billie Joe Armstrong guilty of murder in the first degree.

Archived