Welcome to Green Day Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Wanting to make a big difference for Brittney and other people...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Charley Cee

Charley Cee
  • Little One

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined May 19, 2014
  • 7 rep

Hey I know I am new and everything but...

I really want to make a big difference to Mike & Brittney and to help raise money for other cancer charities. 

But I'm pretty much stuck for ideas.

I was going to do a hash tag picture to try and get people to show their support for Brittney,

but I'm pretty sure that isn't enough. I want to help people do something big to help kick cancers ass. 

So I wanted to kinda ask what you guys think we should do to help,

even if it isn't donating money maybe there is another way to show support

for people dealing with cancer and Brittney. 

Thank you. 

• Demon!Dean likes this

Lady Nightlife

Lady Nightlife
  • Fuckity Bye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,329 posts
  • Joined Dec 29, 2012
  • 12,131 rep

POPULAR

Either donate to a cancer research group in her name, or find some local person who is struggling with cancer and volunteer to do their gardening/clean their house/bring them food/whatever.

What helps people with cancer the most is having someone there to pick up the slack and care for their families while they're sick or while they're helping a child who is sick. Sure, donating to research is great, but what makes the most difference in the here and now is a helping hand.

• captain peroxide, Demon!Dean, Oxymore and 2 others like this

Sarcasm

Sarcasm
  • Panty Purée/Savior of Lives/Arse Doctor

• 15,994 posts
  • Joined Mar 18, 2009
  • 10,022 rep
There already is a thread about the situation. As Kay said, there isn't much we can do. She is a human being, and prying into it desperate to help probably won't do much good.

This is the already existing thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users