Pressing info:

Warning LP - 1500 on Lime Green

Waiting 7'' - 500 on Clear Purple, 1000 on Clear Blue, 1000 on Clear

Minority 7'' - 500 Red/Cream Splatter, 1000 Grey Marble

I can't believe how much they are milking this stuff now

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they're also doing some warning singles but no further informations about these at the moment..

UGH $51 for all six, then $150 for shipping?! that's fucking criminal. i've bitched to them at twitter, as last time i did that they offered me cheaper hipping hah. but i want these, Warning is my fav album so i'm willing to buy any version they put out

I've ordered one Waiting purple and one Minority cream/red and Tweeted Adeline to say I'm done - a couple of new pressings a year I could live with, but I can't justify so many despite wanting to collect them.

Bills don't pay themselves unfortunately...

Why in gods name does Adeline only reissue Warning and Warning's singles?

Because that's the album that they have the most rights too... They carry Nimrod and the trilogy, but I'm not sure if they have the rights to print the singles from those

Because that's the album that they have the most rights too... They carry Nimrod and the trilogy, but I'm not sure if they have the rights to print the singles from those

okay, thats what i figured. I wish they had more :P

they're shite at emailing back mind. these are limited presses, i kinda want to buy them before they sell out, so email back you turd burglars :mad:

Lol, the advantages of living in 'murica.

piss off you :mad: i can get it shipped to a mate over there & she can bring it here when she visits, but i'd rather not as i'm impatient heh

piss off you :mad: i can get it shipped to a mate over there & she can bring it here when she visits, but i'd rather not as i'm impatient heh

I also have to wait until the 1st or 2nd July week to buy them. They are limited to 500 and 1000 - no worries there :)

100 and 200 were a pain in the ass.

I also have to wait until the 1st or 2nd July week to buy them. They are limited to 500 and 1000 - no worries there :)

100 and 200 were a pain in the ass.

eh i'm just paranoid they'll sell out. i hate having to track limited items down, so i just buy them when they come out, so much easier :P last time i ordered the neon pink & green pretty much instantly, where-as my mate ordered them a couple days after me and only just got them. i don't wanna leave it long y'know? :lol: but i think that, thankfully, people are losing interest due to how many coloured they're releasing, only the die-hard collectors are really bothering now

eh i'm just paranoid they'll sell out. i hate having to track limited items down, so i just buy them when they come out, so much easier :P last time i ordered the neon pink & green pretty much instantly, where-as my mate ordered them a couple days after me and only just got them. i don't wanna leave it long y'know? :lol: but i think that, thankfully, people are losing interest due to how many coloured they're releasing, only the die-hard collectors are really bothering now

Yeah, that's why I'm hoping for, too^^

Some people will sell them on eBay, then the collectors and then some people who would like to have it in particular colors.

I'm not too worried about it - I have no choice anyways (can't pay something with the credit card right now).

I just hope that there won't be any unexpected releases by HotTopic, Interpunk, HHV Germany,...

Yeah, that's why I'm hoping for, too^^

Some people will sell them on eBay, then the collectors and then some people who would like to have it in particular colors.

I'm not too worried about it - I have no choice anyways (can't pay something with the credit card right now).

I just hope that there won't be any unexpected releases by HotTopic, Interpunk, HHV Germany,...

i have no chance at HT or any other stores like that, it's so insane to get them over here :lol: they just get so expensive on eBay afterwards, i like to avoid it as much as possible. i hope you can get them at some point though!

ok i got impatient & got it shipped to a US address, one of my mates who's coming to the UK next month, so she's gunna bring them over with her. cost me $6 for shipping instead of $150, woo~

Way too many releases now its getting stupid, they said Warning 7"s were next
so that means after this big bulk they will soon do the warning 7"s
and then another Warning LP probably ???
and then ..
and then.....
and then........

Seriously STOPPP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing i've finally finished sorting my finances out, i can actually afford to buy these releases :lol: but yeah it's getting way too much now.. i haven't even bought some of the albums on vinyl yet ffs

good thing i've finally finished sorting my finances out, i can actually afford to buy these releases :lol: but yeah it's getting way too much now.. i haven't even bought some of the albums on vinyl yet ffs

Same, I don't even have most of the albums on vinyl. But luckily I don't even have Warning yet, so at least I'm getting one actual new piece.

aye, I only have AI onwards on vinyl, then 1039 & Kerplunk. none of the middle ones, so the green Warning will be totally new to my collection. but I'll have like 7 Waitings now.. favourite song by GD so I'm not that bothered :P

its really been a lot lately.. i like that they`re repressing these - makes it more fun to collect them if you have so many different colors but releasing six new pressings at one time is too much for the wallet..

UGH $51 for all six, then $150 for shipping?! that's fucking criminal. i've bitched to them at twitter, as last time i did that they offered me cheaper hipping hah. but i want these, Warning is my fav album so i'm willing to buy any version they put out

where do you live? At first I had $162 for shipping, too xD haha

i live in the UK :P last time i ordered from them, the two neon pressings, it was like $20 shipping. so crazy how much it goes up!

aye, I only have AI onwards on vinyl, then 1039 & Kerplunk. none of the middle ones, so the green Warning will be totally new to my collection. but I'll have like 7 Waitings now.. favourite song by GD so I'm not that bothered :P

Yeah, it's one of my favorite too, and it has cool art. I'm missing Kerplunk, Insomniac-Shenanigans, American Idiot-Awesome as Fuck, and Tre.

found something really cool today..

Found this green looking Minority vinyl with a red label.. the original 2000 green pressing have a white label, btw.

So I bought it cause I´ve never seen this one.. I thought maybe its a new press adeline havent told us about as we had so often now.. or is it a teal? and yes it is.. :D but not the teal one everyone knows..

heres the story:

email from Adeline

"Hey,

That was part of the interpunk teal portion. Some of the hints we're pressed after the bulk of it, so the color varied slightly. It was about 50 units that might have turned out this way from that teal batch."

So around 50 out of that 200 teal pressings actually are more green like that one..

xl87sogb.jpg

When I recieve it I´ll do a comparison picture with all three teal variations I have by then.. the green teal, "Standard teal" and the more blue-ish teal..

Archived