Green Day Rock Band

themole

Yeee! What console?

wii :happy: a couple of friends are gonna come over, and they have the console, the guitar and all, so my mom is gonna buy the game :lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EJN is great to play but I fiind 21 guns difficult to sing!

I find 21 Guns very easy to sing, haha, that's funny! I sang it once and gold starred it. Ah, EJN must be an amazing song to play. Can't wait to get it :D

wii :happy: a couple of friends are gonna come over, and they have the console, the guitar and all, so my mom is gonna buy the game :lol:

post your friend code when you get it then!

Someone knows if Game Stop sells microphones? I can't find them anywhere

i bought mine in Game Shop but maybe in Italy there is not this shop..

i bought mine in Game Shop but maybe in Italy there is not this shop..

oh yes, there is :happy:

Thanks for telling me

I feel a bit retarded ... I don't know how to download songs yet, I went to greendayrockband.com and the downloaded songs were only for the xbox and I have Wii

where the hell can I download songs?? :(

i has been playing this today :D comleted the warehouse or whatever its called on vocals, and some of milton keynes, then mum started getting pissed off with me hogging the TV. Not even played guitar on it yet, i was enjoying singing/warbling too much :lol:

and i just found my online number is 4917-0412-4480, if you want to add me, i dunno if it only works on the wii...but anyway...

no mate, wrong code. You're looking at your wii code and you need your rockband one. Go on the game menu, go to options, online, and from there i think you can see your code. or maybe it's in extras, one of the two

Ah, now everything's making sense! XD Thanks, I'll go find that, write it down, and I'll post it here. :) Again, I'm hoping I can play with you guys this Friday! :lol:

I never can sing the "hey hey hey hey hey" in peacemaker lol, I dont know why and "I dont wanna live in the modern world" is really difficult for me is so high too

I always get out of breath when I sing American Eulogy :lol:

I always fuck up the high parts xD The 'Nobody likes you' beginning of Letterbomb is impossible to sing for me xD

Only one person I know owns this on the Wii. Not cool when I wanna challenge people :/

Only one person I know owns this on the Wii. Not cool when I wanna challenge people :/

i have it on the wii, you can challenge me ;)

post your friend code when you get it then!

fml, he can't bring it today :cry: I'll have to wait till other friend comes back from his vacations' and decide to invite me :cry: why, jebus, why?!

i has been playing this today :D comleted the warehouse or whatever its called on vocals, and some of milton keynes, then mum started getting pissed off with me hogging the TV. Not even played guitar on it yet, i was enjoying singing/warbling too much :lol:

and i just found my online number is 4917-0412-4480, if you want to add me, i dunno if it only works on the wii...but anyway...

Nice! :D

I'll add you when I play again. For other Wii players.. my friend code is 4058-0480-7223 if you want to add me.

I just got back from Game Stop ... no microphone, but I bought a second guitar. Only 10 euros :woot:

Nice! :D

I'll add you when I play again. For other Wii players.. my friend code is 4058-0480-7223 if you want to add me.

awesome, no ones added me yet :lol:

Can't wait to play this game.

Katarina, did you bought the game online or bought it in a shop?

I can't find it anywhere, only online..

Can't wait to play this game.

Katarina, did you bought the game online or bought it in a shop?

I can't find it anywhere, only online..

I got it off Bol.com :)

I never can sing the "hey hey hey hey hey" in peacemaker lol, I dont know why and "I dont wanna live in the modern world" is really difficult for me is so high too

It's don't think it's necessarily that the notes are too 'high' on those parts, but I think it's how loud you make your voice. I'm practically shouting on those parts; it might help! :D

It's don't think it's necessarily that the notes are too 'high' on those parts, but I think it's how loud you make your voice. I'm practically shouting on those parts; it might help! :D

i tried shouting and it didnt work, i sucked on the high notes, i just couldnt get high enough :lol:

i tried shouting and it didnt work, i sucked on the high notes, i just couldnt get high enough :lol:

Hm, really? Well, I just sang the song a minute ago and it works for me, surprisingly. :lol:

I just try pretend that... I am Billie Joe, and try to sing like him. :ninja: Just get in the state of mind, then it may work? :lol:

If it's too high for you, you can try to sing an octave lower, if you know what I mean. The 'Now I wonder how Whatsername has been' lyric is too low for me, so most of the time I sing it higher, and then it works :lol:

I can't five star Hitchin' A Ride on hard. The guitar solo gets me everytime. It's the only song left I have to five star in the game.

Archived