Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Desertrose, I'm an asshole, the majority of the people on this forum despise me.. I think you do too but thank you for all the instagram photos.   

Defintely!! Always fun to see. Holy fuck, Mike is high in the air in those pics! I didn't realize he could get that high. I guess he can get a lot higher, that isn't as high as I thought at first glance.

8 minutes ago, St. Jonny said:

Defintely!! Always fun to see. Holy fuck, Mike is high in the air in those pics! I didn't realize he could get that high. I guess he can get a lot higher, that isn't as high as I thought at first glance.

Back in Mike's teenage years, he's been chemically higher.   

whoa whoa whoa, desertrose, you're awesome at posting these photos.... but two people liked what I said about Mike being high.  can we chill for the night and let more people read my funny-ness.  i'm so hated on this forum.  pleeeaaasee.  or just quote my post every now and again.  thank you.  peace and love.

4 hours ago, tresexy101 said:

i'm so hated on this forum. 

Tresexy101 I don't hate you, I just think you take it a little far at times.  Lots of the time I think your hilarious.  Chill man.

Someone on this forum really needs to photoshop a broom onto one of those pictures of Mike jumping. The last picture would be a good one to use. 

10 hours ago, desertrose said:

Zeig Heil? I will just assume that it's not actually written anywhere on the jacket. That is one you wouldn't want to have to be explaining every fifteen seconds. 

4 hours ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Zeig Heil? I will just assume that it's not actually written anywhere on the jacket. That is one you wouldn't want to have to be explaining every fifteen seconds. 

I guess it's just named after that part of the song. Although if that was written on it it wouldn't actually mean much anyway since it's spelled wrong (should be "Sieg Heil") :P 

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I guess it's just named after that part of the song. Although if that was written on it it wouldn't actually mean much anyway since it's spelled wrong (should be "Sieg Heil") :P 

I know that but if you were wearing it you'd have to explain to everyone that you aren't just a dumb white supremacist who can't spell :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

I know that but if you were wearing it you'd have to explain to everyone that you aren't just a dumb white supremacist who can't spell :lol: 

And no one would believe you :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived