Green Day Instagram Photos

Liam

7 minutes ago, ElmoGreenDay said:

Well I do apologise for being asleep when this was "cleared up". I felt strongly about what you were saying and wanted to say something. Mainly because in general I think it's stupid that certain people on here slate the band or contradict them in anyway. 

Oh and just quickly. It's how WELL you can write not How good you can write. So in one sentence you just messed up that little argument lol. Not attacking you or anyone's opinion either. Just merely sticking up for a band that mean everything to me 

yeah it was cleared when I finally watched the interview and Billie explained it as meaning producing as far as creating the music where as I was coming from the aspect of being a producer as in recording what the artist is playing and capturing the best sound as possible 

as far as the contradict them in anyways thats going to be a uphill battle as Billie does contradict himself a lot but i get ya 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, desertrose said:

Does anyone have any idea of what news Tré is talking about? I think it's either about the new album or something regarding him and Sara.

14 minutes ago, Master Roshi said:

Does anyone have any idea of what news Tré is talking about? I think it's either about the new album or something regarding him and Sara.

He and Sara are expecting a new album.

24 minutes ago, Master Roshi said:

"Start spreading the news" is just the beginning lyric to the song New York, New York... so it's probably as simple an announcement as "we are in New York right now."

5 minutes ago, Heather. said:

"Start spreading the news" is just the beginning lyric to the song New York, New York... so it's probably as simple an announcement as "we are in New York right now."

Oh I see, it makes much more sense now. Thank you!

On 4/25/2016 at 11:43 PM, desertrose said:

Lol at this total dork!

ChJ5FcJUUAAX3up.jpg

Matt Kropkowski ‏@pull_a_macgyver Apr 28

#TBT to Summer 2002 when LOD met Tre Cool from Green Day. #converse

ChE1L_oU4AAiyWV.jpg

Drumming Groovru ‏@Groovru Apr 27

Tre Cool of @GreenDay brought 75 snare drums into the studio during the recording of American Idiot #GroovruWhoKnew

2 hours ago, st_trillie said:
IG pic via chelseassmile 

I believe Lady Gaga used to be in the gal's place. hmm 

1 hour ago, roxsw88 said:

I believe Lady Gaga used to be in the gal's place. hmm 

Haha you're right actually!

109391075.jpg

Damn why are people so pathetic?! I guess it makes a change. I've seen an unsettling amount of edited pictures removing fans and replacing them with alternative celebrities like the singer from Evanescence, Avril Lavigne or most commonly 80 which is beyond weird. Get a life people :lol::lol::lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived