Tré Cool Photos

BeachBum

Don't say that!!! :pinch: It makes me sad every time I open GD.com and see there's no new updates from his ig, which means he was very serious about not posting again :cry::(:cry:

I know what you mean. He somehow withdrew. Just hope he´s alright and everything´s fine.

I know what you mean. He somehow withdrew. Just hope he´s alright and everything´s fine.

Yeah... I really hope he's alright too ♥

Nice to know that even though Tré is no longer giving us a view into his life via IG he's still out and about and others are capturing his mug for us. :)

You are an angel!!!!! :woot: Thank you so much!! :runaround:

You're welcome! :happy: TBH, I hadn't even known about that event.

Thank you American Basket Case! I was just looking at those Getty images online, wishing there were no marks and a larger size. :)

Is anyone able to attain this image of Tre & Sara without the marks please? It's adorable! :wub:

http://imagecollect.com/picture/april-24-2014-newport-beach-ca-usa-tr-photo-6569398

You're welcome! :happy: Unfortunately, I can't get that pic you requested w/o watermarks. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

• Like 1

You're welcome! :happy: Unfortunately, I can't get that pic you requested w/o watermarks. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thank you anyway and again thank you for all the awesome photos you have posted. :)

• Like 1

• Fuzz changed the title to Tré Cool Photos
  • Fuzz unpinned this topic