Does Billie Joe reply to fan mail?

EatmyDookie

I don't understand how that girl didn't feel ashamed to ask for a photo after coming out of their house, just like that....

It's so weird.

That's what I don't get. Like, you got your photo, so what? The person you idolize thinks you're a fucking creep. How can you feel good or justified at all?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I don't get. Like, you got your photo, so what? The person you idolize thinks you're a fucking creep. How can you feel good or justified at all?

They are strange people in this world...

Lol, do you remember that girl on this forum who actually did that? I don't remember her username.

She knocked on Billie's front door. Adrienne answered, she was washing one of the dogs and told her that Billie wasn't home. The girl left and as soon as she walked past their gate, Billie came back from going on a walk. She got a picture with him, and that was that.

She also snuck into a golf course and stalked Tre during that charity golf outing he used to do.

Well, I would do the same.

If someone put me on drugs, threatened the life of my family, took away my GD collection, and blackmailed me with it´s destruction, forced me to drink angel´s piss, and scared me to listen to UNO a dozend times in a row, if I don´t go up to Billie´s house and ask for an autograph.

Yes, I sure would do it then....

I could see like walking past his house just to be like "alright cool. My favorite bands frontman lives there." But I would never go walk up and knock on the door, that's super creepy. I would much rather take my chances of meeting any member out in public before I would go knocking on their front door.

Why? They just have different interests :lol: I can understand why they might want to have a united message as a band, though.

Regarding this though they are on the same page, mike wasn't being serious about the gun thing.

Oh god I remember that, Mike was really obviously making a clear point against guns being so freely available, like it couldn't have been more obvious, yet a load of people actually thought he was saying he'd just bought a gun and were complimenting him on it :rolleyes:

I started this forum to get a question answered. Not have people joke about my situation and start a conversation...

I started this forum to get a question answered. Not have people joke about my situation and start a conversation...

Quick answer: No, he does not. Fan mail usually gets routed to them through BB Gun Press or Warner Brothers. There's no guaranteed way to make sure they see your letter or reply to it.

Quick answer: No, he does not. Fan mail usually gets routed to them through BB Gun Press or Warner Brothers. There's no guaranteed way to make sure they see your letter or reply to it.

Thank you

You could try sending them a tweet on Twitter - like tweet a picture of the letter or something. I know Adie has responded to a couple tweets--sort of. Like the #armSTRONG hashtag, and other things. There's no guarantee, but this way you don't need an address. You could try instagram too.

You could try sending them a tweet on Twitter - like tweet a picture of the letter or something. I know Adie has responded to a couple tweets--sort of. Like the #armSTRONG hashtag, and other things. There's no guarantee, but this way you don't need an address. You could try instagram too.

Can't count how many times I tried.

I sent fanarts, etc, didn't stalk of course but I tried at least about dozen (of ?) times..

Archived