It's a Super Special Day!

Andrew

Well guys, today's the day!! :woot: The day I'm sure we all marked on our calendars and have been counting down the days to go for a while now. Yep, it's finally here, and I for one couldn't wait to make this thread. I hope no one gets upset that I beat them to it, after all, we all wanted to get in there first didn't we? :P For those of you who's minds have gone temporarily blank through the pure excitement of it all, I shall remind you that today is of course, the birthday of the man we all know as our beloved Jason Gustavo White (middle name may be incorrect).

Now this isn't just any birthday, it's even more extra super special than it is normally, as today we are celebrating 40 years of Jason being real awesome on this here planet!

Now for a picture of the birthday boy. I know what you're thinking, 'we don't need any pictures of this guy cause how could we forget what he looks like?' but also I'm sure we're also thinking 'damn, he looks good for 40', so I have spoilered a fine picture for you to open at your own will ;)

tumblr_lexan54INM1qcwgzio1_500.jpg

Dang!

So, happy birthday Jason! :wub:
I know you also play in a band called the Big Cats, so I thought you'd appreciate this tiger birthday cake :)

coolest-tiger-birthday-cake-18-21595799.

Mucho amor,

All of GDC <3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missminority182 is going to kill you so hard.

That's my favorite picture of Jason White. :wub:

Happy birthday Jason, I'm so happy for you. I can just sense the excitement radiating off you.

p179572576-5.jpg

Oh my god I just clocked the picture in the OP I'm dying :lol: :lol: :lol:

missminority182 is going to kill you so hard.

That's my favorite picture of Jason White. :wub:

I have no idea why she would kill me, but if she is going to then I would like to ask that she waits until tomorrow, I want to celebrate Jason's birthday first please. :)

Thought I'd resurrect my post from last year :D

Happy Birthday Jason :)

Since he's the latest member of Green Day, I wrote a brief history of Jason's life pre-Green Day.

Jason White (Born Vlad Von Nausberg) is the lead guitarist of the metal band Green Day. Born on the 11th of November to Bulgarian parents, Vlad left home at an early age, due to an incident involving a hamster, three cocktail sticks and a large balloon. Hitch-hiking across Europe, he used his notable skills as a metal guitarist to ensure that he was never short of money. There is an unconfirmed story that aged 13, Vlad was asked to join the thrash metal band KISS, but he declined, saying they were too hardcore. Aged 15 he made it to America, stowing away in a shipment of carrots and mayonnaise bound for New York. It was here he changed his name to Jason White, and set out on his trip across America.

After revolutionising much of the trance-metal scene during the 90's with his innovative guitar methods, Jason became a much sought after session musician. In 1995 he was considering a collaboration project with indie rockers Metallica, when he met Green Day frontman Billy Joe backstage at one of their concerts. The rest, as they say, is history.

Jason now lives in a studio apartment in downtown New York. He is happily married to a Korean investment broker name Sue Li, and they are expecting their first child. A huge Pet Shop Boys fan, Jason spends his free time collecting memorabelia of theirs.

EizdkW9.png?1

i wanted to make the thread :mad:

Well guys, today's the day!! :woot: The day I'm sure we all marked on our calendars and have been counting down the days to go for a while now. Yep, it's finally here, and I for one couldn't wait to make this thread. I hope no one gets upset that I beat them to it, after all, we all wanted to get in there first didn't we? :P For those of you who's minds have gone temporarily blank through the pure excitement of it all, I shall remind you that today is of course, the birthday of the man we all know as our beloved Jason Gustavo White (middle name may be incorrect).

Now this isn't just any birthday, it's even more extra super special than it is normally, as today we are celebrating 40 years of Jason being real awesome on this here planet!

Now for a picture of the birthday boy. I know what you're thinking, 'we don't need any pictures of this guy cause how could we forget what he looks like?' but also I'm sure we're also thinking 'damn, he looks good for 40', so I have spoilered a fine picture for you to open at your own will ;)

tumblr_lexan54INM1qcwgzio1_500.jpg

Dang!

So, happy birthday Jason! :wub:
I know you also play in a band called the Big Cats, so I thought you'd appreciate this tiger birthday cake :)

coolest-tiger-birthday-cake-18-21595799.

Mucho amor,

All of GDC <3

and his middle name is wrong

and by the way it's the 10th still here in the US. that's why i wanted to wait til tomorrow morning.

and by the way it's the 10th still here in the US. that's why i wanted to wait til tomorrow morning.

just because in the US its not the 11th doesn't mean their fans can't celebrate it on the day of in their countries.

just because in the US its not the 11th doesn't mean their fans can't celebrate it on the day of in their countries.

i know i was gonna do it at midnight. since i'd still be up. so that way it'll be monday EVERYWHERE.

i know i was gonna do it at midnight. since i'd still be up. so that way it'll be monday EVERYWHERE.

No it wouldn't. There's a good half of the USA, for a start.

Well I did do a disclaimer that his middle name may be wrong.

Anyway, let's not turn what should be a magical day into an excuse to argue. Jason would be mortified if he saw this.

Well I did do a disclaimer that his middle name may be wrong.

Anyway, let's not turn what should be a magical day into an excuse to argue. Jason would be mortified if he saw this.

btw. it's edward. i found it on a facts or something my sister looked it up.

I HAD TO READ OVER THIS FOUR TIMES JUST TO REMEMBER WHO THE HELL JASON IS, WHY AM I EVEN ON THIS WEBSITE??????????

but um, yeah, happy birthday Jason?

I HAD TO READ OVER THIS FOUR TIMES JUST TO REMEMBER WHO THE HELL JASON IS, WHY AM I EVEN ON THIS WEBSITE??????????

I love you.

He's the guy in the picture :)

I love you.

love you too my disgusting heterosexual bb. :wub:

He's the guy in the picture :)

I didn't recognize him so the picture didn't help much. :P

really though, why am I even here. :huh:

Happy birthday to Jason and his hair that probably needs a wash or two!

(But the again in that OP picture it seems it has all fallen out!)

Archived