Billie Joe filming movie in New York - Like Sunday Like Rain

desertrose

Leighton Meester fan site posted this.
LIKE SUNDAY, LIKE RAIN - (Drama) tells the story of Reggie, a 12 year old rich prodigy who lives in a castle in New York, surrounded by wealth but living a lonely life as his parents are frequently absent. Eleanor is a young musician going through the pains of growing up, who is having problems with her boyfriend and was recently fired from her job. Making matters worse, she finds herself with no place to live and far from her unsupportive family. In a desperate attempt to land a new job, she finds herself at the home of Barbara, Reggie's mom, and is hired to take care of the young boy. She is surprised by Reggie's intelligence and street smarts but is worried about his odd behavior of avoiding riding in cars, skipping summer camp and only having one friend, Raj. Little by little they both learn about each other's lives until an emergency forces Eleanor to visit her family in Upstate New York. After unsuccessfully trying to find a replacement, she takes Reggie with her where he is exposed to a whole different world. This is a beautiful story about discovery and acceptance.
x

CAST
Leighton Meester - Eleanor
Debra Messing - Barbara
Luiza Valdetaro - Sylvia
Billie Joe Armstrong- Dennis
Julian - Reggie

http://www.fanforum.com/f277/eleanor-|-like-sunday-like-rain-1-another-movie-leighton-63103345/

http://www.fjproductions.com/flikesunday_cast.shtml
DENNIS

>Billie Joe Armstrong

37f3c8901e2811e3b4e822000a9f130c_7.jpg

23f7619a1e2211e3b55b22000ab59234_7.jpg
With my two leads , Leighton and Julian, day #9

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm hoping he actually has a big part in this and not just a cameo :P

i love leighton meester so this makes me happy :D

I am the opposite, I find Billie's acting slightly painful, and hope it's just a short scene!

Wooh, I can't wait to know more, as what role will Billie play! The boy's father? ( :mellow: ) The boyfriend of the musician? A random guy? :lol:

Also Gossip Girl is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine, so it will be fun to see Leighton Meester, especially if she'll interact with Billie :D

Really can't wait to get to know more about this movie and of course Billie's role in it! And I'm usually not like that but I have to say that Billie looks extremely good in that one picture with this guy. :shy:

Archived