Billie Joe smashing another guitar....!

DunkanRobertson

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for posting the video. though you could have just put it in the concert thread.

Or they could put it here so more people can see it.

just a question; are the guitars jason and billie are playing in this video are recent at gd shows? it's the first time i noticed them.

There needs to be a GIF for this. Billie was just like NOPE. The guitar never had a chance, poor thing.

just a question; are the guitars jason and billie are playing in this video are recent at gd shows? it's the first time i noticed them.

No they're not, I think Billie used to give them away during Longview or he used it during X- kid

I don't understand why he does this.

Probably because he has hundreds of guitars, and techs that can repair them.

That was a nice guitar. Part of me wants to rush to its aid to hold it and rock back and forth sobbing "it's going to be okay little one, shhh, i've got you. the mean man is gone." Then again the other part of me wants Billie to wheel his whole fucking guitar cart over the egde in delicious uncalled for carnage. I'm torn

It wasn't a big deal, he didn't smash the guitar or destroyed, he just through it away :rolleyes:

It isn't really surprising with Billie smashing a guitar. He's done it before ( even before iHeart ).

The Les Paul he has never played (or barely plays it) could be new to him and he wasn't liking the sounding or tuning, that's why he decided to "smash" it.

This just looked like a theatrical move meant to entertain, combined with his displeasure toward the sound of the guitar. Also, his tech guys fix all the guitars he injures. This one didn't break it just took a fall :lol: He repaired the iHeart guitar, so I don't feel like he wastes expensive ones. Even if he never plays them again, I'm sure they are nursed back to health and put away somewhere.

It makes him look like a kid

I seriously think that's exactly how he still sees himself when he gets on stage.

I can't actually believe that this is even a discussion. Where the fuck were you guys back in 2001 when Tre was burning drum kits every single night, you guys would all be crying and having a field day with conspiracy theories :dry:

I can't actually believe that this is even a discussion. Where the fuck were you guys back in 2001 when Tre was burning drum kits every single night, you guys would all be crying and having a field day with conspiracy theories :dry:

I wasn't on GDC then. :)

i enjoyed that video way too much.

THIS!

Archived