Broadway Idiot being released October 18th

WorryRock02

Almost hyperventilated when I read this, then realised 1. It was not a DVD release date, and 2. It was only US and Canada !!! Oh well, hopefully it won't be too much longer for a UK/Worldwide DVD release. I've been really looking forward to seeing this.

itll be on iTunes, it'll definitely be on torrent sites

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itll be on iTunes, it'll definitely be on torrent sites

Don't do downloads for films, legal or not. And don't fancy trying to watch it on iPhone screen anyway, so unless its on at a local cinema, will have to wait on the DVD (or YouTube, but that'll prob get removed, as per usual).

:woot: Awesome!!

I'm trying not to get too excited though, since the DVD release date hasn't been released yet and that's probably the only way I could see it. But YAY anyway! :D

I'm very happy for this, but why can't thay expand this premiere to... the rest of America? :( And by that I mean, all the countries.

Hopefully, they're release a dvd...

I hope my cable company has it on demand. I'd love to avoid going to a movie theater and paying their prices!

Don't do downloads for films, legal or not. And don't fancy trying to watch it on iPhone screen anyway, so unless its on at a local cinema, will have to wait on the DVD (or YouTube, but that'll prob get removed, as per usual).

you dont have a computer? only an iphone?

you dont have a computer? only an iphone?

yeah, I've got a laptop, but I thought iTunes films only play on apple devices, like their books? And I wouldn't give them the money anyways. I like to have the actual item ie CD/VinylDvd, not downloads.

yeah, I've got a laptop, but I thought iTunes films only play on apple devices, like their books? And I wouldn't give them the money anyways. I like to have the actual item ie CD/VinylDvd, not downloads.

They play on any computer as long as you've downloaded itunes. I guess you won't be able to see it then you stubborn hipster :P jk im sure itll come out on DVD at some point

I can't see the trailer. :mad: It says: "There was an issue with playback." What do I need to do?

I hope my cable company has it on demand. I'd love to avoid going to a movie theater and paying their prices!

On demand usually charges the same price as the theaters (least if you go to the morning-afternoon show)

I hope it's on iTunes, watching that in HD on a retina screen would be amazing, hell watching the damn thing would be amazing

On demand usually charges the same price as the theaters (least if you go to the morning-afternoon show)

Oh, because it's a new/exclusive thing? I hadn't thought of that. =/ The most I've paid for an On Demand feature is $4.99 (which is the price of our cheap night at the monopolizing movie chain here) but that was stuff that was also just released on DVD, not still in theaters.

I wonder if this is gonna be a one-night/weekend only event? That way they would be able to get premium ticket prices no matter what (since lbr what theater has a discount day on the weekend?).

Still, I fucking hate going to the movie theater here, so I'd still rather see it in the comfort of my own home :lol:

Oh, because it's a new/exclusive thing? I hadn't thought of that. =/ The most I've paid for an On Demand feature is $4.99 (which is the price of our cheap night at the monopolizing movie chain here) but that was stuff that was also just released on DVD, not still in theaters.

I wonder if this is gonna be a one-night/weekend only event? That way they would be able to get premium ticket prices no matter what (since lbr what theater has a discount day on the weekend?).

Still, I fucking hate going to the movie theater here, so I'd still rather see it in the comfort of my own home :lol:

I paid $8 for Sound City when it was on demand on uverse (maybe they are different prices for different providers)

Awesome saw the show and loved can't wait to see Broadway Idiot!

I want it on a DVD!

If not, let's hope some kind person will rip it for the rest of us. *puppy dog eyes*

Part of the movie that did not make it in. Filmed in Jingletown while waiting around.

Broadway Idiot @broadwayidiot 18h

We're hope to make #BroadwayIdiot available in as many countries as possible. Follow us on FB+Twitter to stay posted.

Broadway Idiot @broadwayidiot 24 Aug

When we know which theaters are showing #BroadwayIdiot in October we'll list them on our website http://broadwayidiot.com

Part of the movie that did not make it in. Filmed in Jingletown while waiting around.

I'm going to post this on GDA, mostly because it's so pointless and I love it.

I'm going to post this on GDA, mostly because it's so pointless and I love it.

Give us another couple weeks of no tour withdrawal and we'll be so thankful for it :lol:

So Mar, you've volunteered to host this Northern Ohio watch party, riiiiight? :ga:

So Mar, you've volunteered to host this Northern Ohio watch party, riiiiight? :ga:

So it seems! :lol: So, yeah, everyone in my area, get to my house around the time of release because shit's gonna get crazy (and by crazy, I mean a bunch of crazy cat ladies harassing my cats and having many feels about the movie)!

I'll be very interested to see ticket prices for this event, since I bet it'll be a one weekend only, premium thing =/ (hence why I want to avoid the theaters)

Archived