Green Day on the cover of Kerrang!

~ Walking Contradiction

The only band on that list that may know how Green Day is backstage and that may now how theyrepare their setlist is All Time Low

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that Kerrang isn't available in the U.S. (or at least locally) ... then again, maybe it's a good thing it isn't, because it would be super expensive as an import, especially since they're ALWAYS on the cover. So I'm just saving money. :lol:

I feel as though it's more of a surprise when Green Day is not on the cover of Kerrang! rather than when they are.

I'm going to buy this and NME on Thursday, If I get it tomorrow it'll get squashed in my bag when I'm at Brixton.

I won't be able to scan them until Sunday as I'm going to Brixton, Reading and Leeds :D. If nobody has scanned them by then I will and I'll scan the Blink article too.

That's a beautiful cover :wub: :wub: :wub: I hope that if someone buys the magazine and shares the article will scan the cover too... please :ga::happy:

I'm going to buy this and NME on Thursday, If I get it tomorrow it'll get squashed in my bag when I'm at Brixton.

I won't be able to scan them until Sunday as I'm going to Brixton, Reading and Leeds :D. If nobody has scanned them by then I will and I'll scan the Blink article too.

Much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Scans from Kerrang and NME

Kerrang

img020.jpg

img021.jpg

img022.jpg

img023.jpg

img024.jpg

img025.jpg

img026.jpg

img027.jpg

img028.jpg

img029.jpg

NME (NME's pages are slightly bigger than normal, so it was difficult to scan the entire page)

img038.jpg

img039.jpg

And the Blink article in kerrang for those interested

img032.jpg

img033.jpg

thanks for the scans! there's a lot about green day. i loved the Mike and Billie's part like when Mike said the picture on Dos was taken by his phone. :P
and cool to know Krist from Nirvana liked them too :D

and that Blink will come back next year :) 2014 is gonna be huuuuuuuuuuuge people :woot:

OH my GOD, this looks pretty... and now I have to go to work... boo... :cry: I'll read this tonight... thanks for the scans! :D

My friend Bens in this talking about Jesus of Surburbia!

Your friend beat me out. Oh well. :P

Thank you for scans.

Surprised that KYE isn't on the list and Redundant is.

Thabks for the scans I'm not completely sure about those songs but the selections were great

I'm surprised the US doesn't get Kerrang. Canada always gets it, but I guess that's because we're still kind of connected to the UK.

I didn't know the secret show at Reading had been announced two days before it happened on national radio, does anybody know what interview that was precisely? I only recall BJ's tweet announcing it a few minutes before going on stage.

Edit: Nevermind, I think it was the interview on Radio 1 with Zane.

I'm surprised the US doesn't get Kerrang. Canada always gets it, but I guess that's because we're still kind of connected to the UK.

We get it if you go to either magazine shops or book stores like Barnes and Nobles.

We get it if you go to either magazine shops or book stores like Barnes and Nobles.

Oh, okay, it sounds like some people were having trouble finding it. I thought that was odd.

I find it amusing that Mike says he enjoys playing Christie Road. :D

That's not what you said in Cuatro...

:whistle

Archived