Random Green Day News

Hermione

Green Day's Dookie article is in the issue with justin bieber on the cover. WHY?

Because music magazines feature various different acts in each issue :P

Okay, so I'm reading a rolling stone article about ranked Nirvana songs and this little fact caught my eye:

According to James Washburn, the Green Day pal known as Brain Stew, Courtney Love sent all of Cobain's Fang records to frontman Billie Joe Armstrong.

O.O

Here's the whole article: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictures/no-apologies-all-102-nirvana-songs-ranked-20140227/35-the-money-will-roll-right-in-0359265

• Like 1

Okay, so I'm reading a rolling stone article about ranked Nirvana songs and this little fact caught my eye:

According to James Washburn, the Green Day pal known as Brain Stew, Courtney Love sent all of Cobain's Fang records to frontman Billie Joe Armstrong.

O.O

Here's the whole article: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/pictures/no-apologies-all-102-nirvana-songs-ranked-20140227/35-the-money-will-roll-right-in-0359265

omg :o

Hot Topic, (*snigger*) have this cute girls GD tee on sale for only $4.49, down from $24.50. It's white with a distressed b&w Felisha Tolentino photo of them. Sorry, won't let me post image. There's currently 25% off sitewide and if you sign up to their email you'll get a code for an additional 10% off. This is more one for the Americans; I was all excited and went to get it but the shipping is outrageous to Europe. :dry: Also I'm a little unsure of the sizing as I think it mentions something about juniors but its XXL and 3XL that's available, so make sure to double check it. The smaller is a little more for some reason. Seven dollars something.

AI and Slappy tees are on sale for $15.38 also. Happy Shopping! Think there's also a code for buy one tee get 50% off the other.

Found in an old phone memo: There was an episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition where there was some depressed, adopted, teenage girl who was a fan of Green Day. ~random

Good riddance was played by two teenage Girls on the Vouce Uk video link will be available whem I find it... I was suprised will i am picked the song and not ricky Wilson wich is quite awesome

• Like 3

Here we go:

Jess is actually really good. I don't think much of Anna, though.

Talk about ruining the song :(

• Like 1

Can the whole world just get together and agree to give rid of these piece of shit "talent" shows. They constantly roll out more and more shit, and it just gets the majority of people to think that it is good music, when in fact it is complete and utter rubbish. Both those girls were horrible, and yet I bet there are thousands who will say they are good now, but years ago before these shit shows came on tv they would of said they are horrible.

• Like 1

I actually really like the instrumentation of that song. The red-headed girl has a fantastic voice, but I don't like the way she sings the song, but the other girl is pretty good too.

I agree that both of them have good voices & are very talented, but I have to admit I was cringing the whole way listening to that. :lol: That song just isn't meant to be sung that way, at least in my opinion. It seemed very overdone and wayyyy over the top.

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News