Dookie 20th Anniversary Cover Album

DookieBoy21

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit, this is coming up quick!

Yeah. My band got ours recorded in, like, an hour and a half. So you can get it done in time, don't worry. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Uhhh guys? I dunno about where YOU all are, but here in the Eastern Standard time zone, it's about an hour and 15 minutes away from Dookie's 20th anniversary. Is this thing gonna see the light of day or not?

Even a German radio station honoured Dookie by playing Basket Case! Never heard it an radio before. Was quite happy! :dance:

Let's send out a search party for DookieBoy21, make sure he's still alive.

• 1 month later...

This thread has turned into such a disappointment.

Why?

Edit: don't worry I'm being stupid! :lol:

OP has been active on the forum though, I dunno why the project was abandoned. I'd love to pick up the reigns and get it done before it's too late.

OP has been active on the forum though, I dunno why the project was abandoned. I'd love to pick up the reigns and get it done before it's too late.

You guys could get someone else to finish it? I really wanted to see this thing completed.

It was a bitch getting mine done. I PM'd him a while ago and he said he abandoned it because nobody sent their covers in.

Fuck it, everybody send their songs to me. I'll edit everything together and try to put out as proper an album as possible.

rage [dot] love [at] gmail [dot] com

Maybe Flo will still do artwork?

Fuck it, everybody send their songs to me. I'll edit everything together and try to put out as proper an album as possible.

Okay, I'm pretty sick right now, but when I get better I will record :)

If she's too busy I can take a shot at something.

That would be great! I'm still up to do the cover art! :)

That would be great! I'm still up to do the cover art! :)

Awesome! I planned to PM you about it but you beat me to it :)

Awesome! I planned to PM you about it but you beat me to it :)

I guess I can step out then.

I guess I can step out then.

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you! Florence was originally going to do the artwork, as she has done for all the other GDC albums. I figured it was only right to ask her first.

Is there any song anyone wants to give up to Me? I've got really good recording equipment and really wanna do one.

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you! Florence was originally going to do the artwork, as she has done for all the other GDC albums. I figured it was only right to ask her first.

I know. Well if anything falls through and you need someone to do something let me know.

Archived