The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

5 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Mike and Billie actually have the most beautiful friendship ever. They've known each other for 35 years, and in that time they've never had a serious falling out or anything. They've always been there to support each other - Billie was there for Mike when Britt had cancer, and Mike supported Billie when he was in rehab. I truly believe that Billie wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for Mike. I see them together and they're just so close to each other - I've never been that close to any of my friends. It just makes me so happy. I think that's also one of the reasons why Green Day is such a good band: because they really are best friends. They're just 3 best friends doing what they love most - playing music together - and it's perfect. :wub:

Sorry for the giant speech, but it just makes me so happy to see them like that. :D

Totally agree with this.  I think the connection between Billie, Mike and Tre is amazing.  I think it must be quite tough being married to these guys, but at least Adie was there  in the early days but it must be really difficult fo Brit and Sara coming in later.  I used to know twin brothers who spoke at  least once a day, every day and certainly last thing at night, no matter where they were or what else they were doing and andcI think Billie and Mike are well on the way to that. 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

And now please consider this:

That is one of the many things I love about this band. They don't do all that macho posturing bullshit. Even from the beginning they were posing for pictures wrapped around each other. I don't know of any other male bands that would even think about kissing each other on the mouth, or neck, or hug each other as much as these guys do.

yES.The Green Trio.

Their relationship is like MARRIAGE THAT LAST LONGER THEN ANY OTHER MARRIAGE..THAT i KNOW!;)

❤❤ I love them so much ❤❤

I seriously fangirl about their friendships, especially Mike and Billie.  I love that they aren't afraid to show how much they mean to each other.

Apart from being one of the best live bands on the planet, I don't think I've ever seen a band play with so much love and respect towards each other than GD. They literally laughed and smiled at each other constantly during my gig and the way they embraced each other at the end of the gig was so emotional. I think it's going to be almost impossible for us to pick the best GD photo of the year in the end of year GDC contest because there are so many pictures of them embracing each other - that you simply cannot pick one picture over the other pictures (and then there's Billies naked picture, too). 

Talking about pictures - I found this pretty picture on Instagram

Ok I'll go ahead and be the first to report on pics from Perth

Hair: Looks pretty AI to me, I personally love it when his hair is straighter 

Clothes: Meh, but he looks hot nonetheless

Young, curly & blonde Billie :wub::wub::wub:

This is pretty dreamy (oops, beat me to it @neverdone2000):

I'm not a fan of that outfit, not enough contrast (either go all black or add some serious colour IMO), and the vest seems too short and kinda makes him look a little chubby (not that that's entirely a bad thing but y'know) :lol: Would almost prefer ruffles. Don't mind the hair though. My favourite is quite short and away from his forehead but if it has to be that length then straight and hanging down is better. All in all it'll do but hoping for some change for the upcoming shows. @Scattered Wreck, have a word will ya?

Creepy analysis over :sherlock:

I agree with @herewegoagain on the outfit. He blends in to the background and needs something to make him pop more. I LOVE the hair though. It makes him look younger and his is looking mucho sexy in these pics.

PS: I love the flash of hip and low pants in the 2nd pic. It boggles my mind that a man of 45 can still have the body of a 20 year-old.

I'm waiting for another appearance of that white shirt or the red shirt that he wore midway through the North America tour which both looked so good on him.... Or he could even treat us to something completely new.

I like his hair as it suits him and it frames the shape of his face really well (and long enough to still go curly when sweaty)

The red shirt was pretty fucking perfect, I concur. And let's not forget the leopard print tie. C'mooon Billie, give us something a little more juicy.

This is my favourite Billie haircut. :wub:

f02d8542365f2f02b687452211e2e726.jpg

20 minutes ago, Marki. said:

Mr. Dirnt is also looking handsome as ever :happy:

Reveal hidden contents

I think Mike looks younger on this tour. He's looking really good. :wub:

1 minute ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I think Mike looks younger on this tour. He's looking really good. :wub:

Yes! I really feel like he looks better and better as he ages, idk how he does it :wub: 

4 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

No this is not a throwback. It's from tonight's show in Perth. 😍😋

Sexy as Hell..:wub:

I don't careless if Billie wear same black outfitted in almost every concert..the way he sing and everything else that he do is beautiful:happyhands:

3 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

C'mooon Billie, give us something a little more juicy.

He's alive and well what more is there to wish :wub:

Haha seriously, I don't even care anymore, he could wear a potato sack and I'd go to that show! 

Also, does anyone know who is this?

tumblr_op7f4tAw2B1s3hvq8o1_400.gif

I have no idea. 

17 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Haha seriously, I don't even care anymore, he could wear a potato sack and I'd go to that show! 

Reveal hidden contents

I have no idea. 

You are oh so right, I'm just bursting with fangirl endorphins, never satisfied. 

As for your question I have no idea but he looks a bit like this weirdo

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Reveal hidden contents

I have no idea. 

Mmm... his arms look amazing in that gif. :wub:

51 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

You are oh so right, I'm just bursting with fangirl endorphins, never satisfied. 

As for your question I have no idea but he looks a bit like this weirdo

Is it weird that I think this is cute? :lol:

6 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Is it weird that I think this is cute? :lol:

If you're asking me - not one bit :D 

17 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Mmm... his arms look amazing in that gif. :wub:

You must be looking at something else :lol:

One of my RL friends insisted on following my personal tumblr and I don't know why because I only post Green Day, and she doesn't even like them? Anyway to get to the point, I doubt she realised how much of a fangirl I am and now she's watching me fangirling and this is weird :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Hide contents

I have no idea. 

It look like from Gif he is throwing up!:sick: or he is just plain gross of spitting stuff?

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived