The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Yum, I love that wide open shirt.:wub:

Seriously, how many hats does that man own?!

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he very often doesn't want to deal with his curls :wub: hence the hat collection...

That open shirt though, and those lovely tattoos, especially THAT tattoo,  gosh, I keep going back to that picture. And he actually shaved! BEAUTIFUL MAN.:wub:

17 minutes ago, a123 said:

Yum, I love that wide open shirt.:wub:

Seriously, how many hats does that man own?!

11 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

I think he very often doesn't want to deal with his curls :wub: hence the hat collection...

But I want to see his curls! I loved his hair at the Geezer premier. 

3 minutes ago, a123 said:

But I want to see his curls! I loved his hair at the Geezer premier. 

Me too, he just looked so beautiful. 

Oh wow, gorgeous Billie!  I love him in all forms but clean shaven is just the best, he has such great skin and the shape of his jaw is totally perfect, and then there are his lovely cheeks, I could go on and on...... And that's without mentioning eyes, hair, tattoos, nose, neck.sigh.  Yep, got it bad.

OK so on "Random Green Day Thoughts" thread we were talking about how bad the "Oh Love" video is, and I agree with that opinion. HOWEVER, I wanted to mention that it has one major redeeming quality: BILLIE JOE is HOT AS HELL in that video.   I mean,  the man is  absolutely beautiful in it.  I could watch him in it over and over and over again. When he sings about his heart and he slides his hand a little bit into that lovely low cut white shirt on his beautiful chest....MY GOD IN HEAVEN...I just can't...there, I've gotten that out of my system. 

He's wearing a white T-shirt...He really is hot in that video but I prefer looking at screenshots from it because the video is so bad that I can't enjoy his beauty properly. 

I agree BJ looks gorgeous in the Oh Love video, but I think he looks pretty out of it and some of his mannerisms are odd.  I prefer screen shots of this one too.  Now Stay The Night has lots of lovely arm shots and he looks fab in that khaki shirt on Nuclear Family!

17 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

OK so on "Random Green Day Thoughts" thread we were talking about how bad the "Oh Love" video is, and I agree with that opinion. HOWEVER, I wanted to mention that it has one major redeeming quality: BILLIE JOE is HOT AS HELL in that video.   I mean,  the man is  absolutely beautiful in it.  I could watch him in it over and over and over again. When he sings about his heart and he slides his hand a little bit into that lovely low cut white shirt on his beautiful chest....MY GOD IN HEAVEN...I just can't...there, I've gotten that out of my system. 

I am in full agreement

2 hours ago, jengd said:

I agree BJ looks gorgeous in the Oh Love video, but I think he looks pretty out of it and some of his mannerisms are odd.  I prefer screen shots of this one too.  Now Stay The Night has lots of lovely arm shots and he looks fab in that khaki shirt on Nuclear Family!

I concur. He's gorgeous in that khaki shirt! I need to watch these two again as well, I tend to forget Trilogy videos exist :D

I think what he does in Oh Love is part of the act but it's not very well done. I find it weird and somehow out of character. 

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

I concur. He's gorgeous in that khaki shirt! I need to watch these two again as well, I tend to forget Trilogy videos exist :D

I think what he does in Oh Love is part of the act but it's not very well done. I find it weird and somehow out of character. 

Yes he needs to dig that khaki shirt out of his closet and bring that look back...very very fine, especially with 2 or 3 buttons undone like in  that rooftop photoshoot they did...

I don't mind his mannerisms in the Oh Love video, I guess his beauty just outweighs every other weird thing about that video for me. Besides, a screen shot picture can't capture that moment when he slides his hand under his shirt...

6 hours ago, jengd said:

I'm gonna have to go and watch these videos again. I've forgotten what they look like. I watched the entire Kill the DJ video yesterday, even though I hate the song. The video was interesting, but Billie looked great in it!

6 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I'm gonna have to go and watch these videos again. I've forgotten what they look like. I watched the entire Kill the DJ video yesterday, even though I hate the song. The video was interesting, but Billie looked great in it!

Yes he's really hot in that one, too. Dumb video, but he is so beautiful, I love him when the band is playing with that black and white shirt and pretty white guitar, he looks so lovely in white. Also his eyes are amazing in the close ups!!!

1 hour ago, GenXIdiot said:

Yes he's really hot in that one, too. Dumb video, but he is so beautiful, I love him when the band is playing with that black and white shirt and pretty white guitar, he looks so lovely in white. Also his eyes are amazing in the close ups!!!

Oh yes his eyes! ??

12 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

That maroon jacket :wub:

For our viewing pleasure, from Kill the DJ...damn, his EYES :wub: and those sweet pouty lips.

a8b297174e73e1c66044e453ac4a3d8f_zpspw0a

That magic moment in Oh Love:

hotness_zps22pzyqqx.jpg

That khaki shirt and I love his hair and eyeliner in Nuclear Family:

Green-Day_zpsiknqybt4.jpg

4 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

For our viewing pleasure, from Kill the DJ...damn, his EYES :wub: and those sweet pouty lips.

a8b297174e73e1c66044e453ac4a3d8f_zpspw0a

Are you trying to kill me?! LOL

2 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Are you trying to kill us all?! LOL

I've corrected your post ;)

*writing from the grave*

all the feels though! hormones.cant.cope.  

A few weeks ago I said I'd post some pictures of Mike. So here's some more:

7ec65b82dd3fef96ccfe6f3aa4033e30.jpg  72c6fb8c6c20bb9f271f607791732fe8.jpgc5a93ab34a0973e16360bc41ff03ebc9.jpg

It seems that a few fangirl's have been underneath Billie when he crowd-surfs.

Here's a quote from Billie about crowd-surfing ''There were fingers in places that only my wife and doctor are allowed …'' ;)

1 hour ago, Whatsername_123 said:

It seems that a few fangirl's have been underneath Billie when he crowd-surfs.

Here's a quote from Billie about crowd-surfing ''There were fingers in places that only my wife and doctor are allowed …'' ;)

And there's a photo of a fan trying to finger him. People are crazy, maybe that could be the reason why he doesn't do it often :D

12 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

And there's a photo of a fan trying to finger him. People are crazy, maybe that could be the reason why he doesn't do it often :D

The stage set up is too far from the crowd.  Bring back the runway.

12 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

He might not be in a venue where he can crowd surf very often but whenever he is he does it as many times as he possibly can - draw your own conclusion from that :lol: 

39 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

The stage set up is too far from the crowd.  Bring back the runway.

He tried crowd surfing once during an early show of the AI tour but got scarily pulled down into the crowd by his tie. So I doubt he'd do it in bigger venues with or without the runway. However yes BRING BACK THE RUNWAY! It gives everyone a much better view of Billie's performance :happy:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived