The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Copycat, I brought up the Tubbie look.  Still, it is pretty.

You inspired my exploration. Can't deny it. You converted me for Blonde Billie anyway. 

sorry to double post. I just saw an add for Grammys 2016 on TV and there was a snippet of Billie's performance with Miranda Lambert and I screamed "hey look" and pointed at the tv even though I was on the phone with dad. I'm such an embarrassing trash. Oh God. :D

5 hours ago, LisaBJA said:

As i watched hlahg, i was like: OMG they look so young :wub:

i was told by my sister that hlahg was a waste of 20 bucks. 

14 minutes ago, Demon!Dean said:

i was told by my sister that hlahg was a waste of 20 bucks. 

I wouldn't call it a total waste, Billie looks damn good.  

Just now, JJ1964 said:

I wouldn't call it a total waste, Billie looks damn good.  

my sister pirated it and she hated hlahg tho. 

6 minutes ago, Demon!Dean said:

my sister pirated it and she hated hlahg tho. 

Yes, it is not good. But he does look good.

On 2/9/2016 at 5:32 PM, JJ1964 said:

OK, some really unimportant person mentioned it, so I'm bumping the thread.  This person, who I just can't remember her name, wanted to talk about Billie's hair color.  Personally, I think Billie should be required, by law, to always look like he does in his video.  The hair is perfect, the stubble is perfect, the outfit perfect, the attitude perfect.    

This thread is hilarious! And I agree about this^ look being required by law, but any look is fine with me, even the current "homeless guy" vibe we've been seeing...I wonder what we'll get when they get dolled up again to promote the new album?

10 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

This thread is hilarious! And I agree about this^ look being required by law, but any look is fine with me, even the current "homeless guy" vibe we've been seeing...I wonder what we'll get when they get dolled up again to promote the new album?

Yes, this thread is great!  We have alot of fun.  Stick with me, because I did win Biggest Billie Fan, as opposed to Jane who was only the runner up.  Don't listen to her, she will try and convince you that Billie with a beard is hot.  Alas, she is wrong.  I like his current look, gray hair, wrinkles and the glasses just kill me every time, so damn hot.  I love that he is aging gracefully.  

FYI, I'm also around your age, married with 3 kids.  So, you are not alone.

This won't be a popular opinion: I'd like him to keep this casual look. I mean eyeliner is nice, I do like suits and all that but I wouldn't mind a change from time to time. He doesn't have to keep the same style the whole time they promote an album. 

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

This won't be a popular opinion: I'd like him to keep this casual look. I mean eyeliner is nice, I do like suits and all that but I wouldn't mind a change from time to time. He doesn't have to keep the same style the whole time they promote an album. 

but no beards. :lol: now mike with a beard is fine ;) 

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I wouldn't mind if he wore a wetsuit on stage.  That is pretty casual

37 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Yes, this thread is great!  We have alot of fun.  Stick with me, because I did win Biggest Billie Fan, as opposed to Jane who was only the runner up.  Don't listen to her, she will try and convince you that Billie with a beard is hot.  Alas, she is wrong.  I like his current look, gray hair, wrinkles and the glasses just kill me every time, so damn hot.  I love that he is aging gracefully.  

FYI, I'm also around your age, married with 3 kids.  So, you are not alone.

I just have no idea how anyone who threatened to shave him in his sleep could win :mad: #badfan

25 minutes ago, Demon!Dean said:

but no beards. :lol: now mike with a beard is fine ;) 

Let's make a compromise. ;)

9 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I just have no idea how anyone who threathened to shave him in his sleep could win :mad: #badfan

Because everyone else knows that he looks best with that beautiful baby face showing.   

55 minutes ago, JJ1964 said:

Because everyone else knows that he looks best with that beautiful baby face showing.   

LOL wow this is an important topic! I prefer him beardless, he does have such a beautiful face and jawline... I'll take the burden of shaving him in his sleep if no one else is up to it. I agree a more casual look would be nice for this album, I love him with dyed hair, clean shaven, no make up.:wub: But I'll take him any way he wants to present himself...make up, suits, wet suit, birthday suit...

14 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

LOL wow this is an important topic! I prefer him beardless, he does have such a beautiful face and jawline... I'll take the burden of shaving him in his sleep if no one else is up to it. I agree a more casual look would be nice for this album, I love him with dyed hair, clean shaven, no make up.:wub: But I'll take him any way he wants to present himself...make up, suits, wet suit, birthday suit...

We are going to get along just fine.

Remember, Blonde Billie makes everything better!

fullhttp://www.greendayauthority.com/photos/37478/full/

this:D

Edit: did the picture come out? I'm not sure how to put a picture up on here...all I'm seeing is a link, and I want to make sure we can fully enjoy what should be another "Required for Billie Joe by Law" look: Hair dyed dark (but I agree, blonde Billie is stunning as well), nice black casual outfit with just a little bit of that insanely sexy chest tattoo showing,  fresh shave, no make up....Gorgeous.

Btw, am I the only regular of this thread who doesn't belong to the over 30 club as well?

5 hours ago, JJ1964 said:

I can't say no when he decides to let his inner hobo loose. It's just so nice to see him trying different things :)

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Btw, am I the only regular of this thread who doesn't belong to the over 30 club as well?

No.  On this page alone there are a couple of others younger than us over 30's.  :)

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

I can't say no when he decides to let his inner hobo loose. It's just so nice to see him trying different things :)

His "inner hobo", I love it!..you know he's still hot as hell even in his hobo get up... and there are subtle reminders of his hotness, no matter how hard he tries to hide it...like those glimpses of that chest tattoo, or little pieces of the gorgeous curly locks escaping from under that drab winter hat...and are they BLONDE right now??? God!

12 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

His "inner hobo", I love it!..you know he's still hot as hell even in his hobo get up... and there are subtle reminders of his hotness, no matter how hard he tries to hide it...like those glimpses of that chest tattoo, or little pieces of the gorgeous curly locks escaping from under that drab winter hat...and are they BLONDE right now??? God!

You are my new bff.  That chest tattoo drives me crazy.  Very well put, he is hot even when he tries to hide it.  I even adore the dorky glasses.  I don't like when he grows the full beard.  He has too much of a baby face to pull it off

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived