99 Revolutions Tour Merch

Otis Big

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a $65 black hoodie... A white shirt with uno dos tre covers on the front and tour dates on the back.... Oh love single artwork on a blue shirt...

I hope there's a T-Shirt similar to the 21CB tour with the individual venue and date written on the back.

good question I hope there is a few tour shirts for sure. I'm a whore for buying band merch.

Digging the Kill the DJ and the Red shirt....I don't have a red GD shirt yet :woot: I was hoping there would be more fun accessories or something

I have the red shirt, but with the 2012 tour dates

i really like that Kill the DJ shirt and can see myself buying it in Berkeley!

how much are the key chain?

and does the kill the dj hav the tour dates in the back?I want kill the dj but I want the tour dates too :pinch:

Im going to the one in Berkeley too :D

and does the kill the dj hav the tour dates in the back?I want kill the dj but I want the tour dates too :pinch:

i don't really like the art of this era. Maybe because the art from 21 CB was ridiculously awesome and i literally wanted every single item of merch. I really only like the expensive arrow hoodie.. ugh and i can promise you they will jack up the prices in Canada even though it is a 1:1 exchange rate. Last tour the shirts were $40 each... yikes.. I ended up getting one t-shirt on the 2009 date i attended.. and decided not to get anything on the 2010 date I attended ( but ended up buying a shirt from "a guy" outside the arena which was the exact replica of one of the tour shirts (Gloria and Christian kissing) plus some awesome art on the back ( the real art on the back was yellow but my shirt was white but exactly the same). I ended up getting that for $10! sorry Green Day I got a fake shirt but paid way too much for the other shirt so i don't feel that bad.

No the Kill The DJ shirt does not have the tour dates on the back of it.

i don't really like the art of this era. Maybe because the art from 21 CB was ridiculously awesome and i literally wanted every single item of merch. I really only like the expensive arrow hoodie.. ugh and i can promise you they will jack up the prices in Canada even though it is a 1:1 exchange rate. Last tour the shirts were $40 each... yikes.. I ended up getting one t-shirt on the 2009 date i attended.. and decided not to get anything on the 2010 date I attended ( but ended up buying a shirt from "a guy" outside the arena which was the exact replica of one of the tour shirts (Gloria and Christian kissing) plus some awesome art on the back ( the real art on the back was yellow but my shirt was white but exactly the same). I ended up getting that for $10! sorry Green Day I got a fake shirt but paid way too much for the other shirt so i don't feel that bad.

The 21st Century BD art was way too... Teenage girly emo... For my style

I don't know which one I'll choose...:lol: It's a good idea for a thread!

Is there a chance that new (currently unseen/brand new) gear will be sold for the upcoming NA and European tours? I like this stuff, but of course, options are a consumer's best friend

Archived