Would you like to be kissed by BJ in a Concert?

albert1285

Okay, isn't this quite an obvious topic for all the girls (and some guys)? FUCK YES.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was this question for everyone, or just the ones that aren't likely to make out with a guy?

Anyway, straight female here... I'd kiss him (obviously), but after that I'd probably shit my pants / pass out / have a panic attack, and not be very ladylike. :P;)

Hug? Yes. Kiss on the cheek? Why not. Kiss on the lips. No... But I´d like to smack his bottom when I leave the stage... :creep:

I would rather hug him but if there was a chance to kiss him then no ways would I pass on that :D I would die of pure happiness if that happened :wub::happy:

If he kissed me, sure. But a hug would be sweeter.

But I´d like to smack his bottom when I leave the stage... :creep:

:lol:

I´m not gonna lie, yes i would for sure, it´s just a kiss, that´s it!!!!

I think there would be a wider variety of answers if the question was if we would sleep with any member of Green Day while knowing they're married (except Tre, obviously) if the offer ever came up.

My answer? No. I don't think I could ever be THAT woman. But hell, that won't stop me from thinking about it. They're all attractive guys. Oh well...

tumblr_m6fw0rAFI71rs4qzmo1_500.gif

If it was the sleep with question I would say no. Billie is married and I absolutely love how much he loves his wife. And at this moment I'm in a relationship. I don't want to ruin two lives. I would even settle for a hug if there was no kiss :)

Same thing with Matt Bellamy. I want to bone him, but he is in a committed relationship with a kid and to me it wouldn't be right. But if we were both single

:shifty:

If my country was more tolerant to your sexual preferences I would do it but now I don't think so

Absolutely. What a story I would be able to tell people.

just play along, really what are you going to do if he kisses you and you dont want it? bitch slap him? that would be interesting

Hug? Definitely. Like a proper bear hug, man. Kiss? Ehhhh, maybe. I could live without it, though. I don't really fancy kissing someone I don't actually know, I'm fairly reserved.

Are you really serious? :unsure::D It´s not an unexceptional relationship, so if he gives why not to take it... Btw I don´t feel that important to dare refuse it :D

Are you really serious? :unsure::D It´s not an unexceptional relationship, so if he gives why not to take it... Btw I don´t feel that important to dare refuse it :D

Well, if I got on stage at a gig and he initiated it, I might be like 'oooh, alright then!' and just go for it, y'know? But there's a chance I'd be kind of freaked out, because I'm an awkward individual. I'd like freeze up or do something weird...so, yeah, that's why I'd rather not end up in such a situation.

I hugged him when I went onstage, but I didn't ask for a kiss. I didn't want him to remember me as some creepy stalker girl (which is true, but still... :ninja: ). But if he kissed me then it would be:

wait for it

31196139.jpg

I hugged him when I went onstage, but I didn't ask for a kiss. I didn't want him to remember me as some creepy stalker girl (which is true, but still... :ninja: ). But if he kissed me then it would be:

wait for it

31196139.jpg

That spoiler was totally worth I just wanna say :lol:

just play along, really what are you going to do if he kisses you and you dont want it? bitch slap him? that would be interesting

I was thinking about what would happen if sb. slapped him :D It is unlikely to happen but funny. I would be desperate to see the reactions :D

I was thinking about what would happen if sb. slapped him :D It is unlikely to happen but funny. I would be desperate to see the reactions :D

Well for me, i would hate that guy or girl for life, but i think it will be pretty funny :lol:

:lol: Tha would be funny, but I don't think that this will happen, Who doesn't want a kiss from BILLIE JOE? :wub:

Well for me, i would hate that guy or girl for life, but i think it will be pretty funny :lol:

Kind of like when that one direction dude got hit in the balls with a shoe. :lol:

Well, if I got on stage at a gig and he initiated it, I might be like 'oooh, alright then!' and just go for it, y'know? But there's a chance I'd be kind of freaked out, because I'm an awkward individual. I'd like freeze up or do something weird...so, yeah, that's why I'd rather not end up in such a situation.

Yeah, nobody knows exactly how we would react. I think it would be so fast anyway, we wouldn´t even much think about anything ;)

Kind of like when that one direction dude got hit in the balls with a shoe. :lol:

Omg hahaha that really happens?? :lol::lol:

Archived