Which album would you like Green Day to play front to back?

DannyDirnt

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Nimrod because it has the best songs in it and they are rarely played live: Scattered, the Grouch, Reject, Haushinka and I would love to hear a live version of Last ride in.

i'd like them to do a three album setlist.

1st: Insomniac

2nd: 1039/Smoothed out slappy hours

3rd: Dos

would be a bit more than 2 hours....

American Idiot. i really love the story line, and it would be great to hear the whole album back to back!

After that I would say 21st CB and Kerplunk! Again for the storyline, and Kerplunk has a lot of my favorites. :happy:

Warning! This album is awesome and it would be great to hear it fron to back on a show. And it Macy's Day Parade at the end it's...perfect. I think Nimrod would be great too, since not a lot of songs on this album are played live, and maybe Tre would be cool too. Oh and Dos would be great, it would have a Foxboro style live :happy: Oh really just...all of them.

Such a great album... I love Sum 41.

I know, it would be cool if Green Day did a Sum 41 album, like Screaming Bloody Murder, then, Sum 41 appears on stage and plays a Green Day album, like maybe, Dookie.

I would like to hear 1,039/ SOSH, simply because i do love the album and would always love a really good remastered version of it. So a live version of all the songs would be sweet.

I think for a full on punk show, Insomniac would be epic. Though my second choice would be Nimrod.

It's hard to decide. Kerplunk would be awesome to hear because it's from their earlier years, and it's a REALLY good album, but Nimrod would be awesome to hear cause most of the songs on it aren't played anymore and it's a really long, diverse album.
Kerplunk and Nimrod, definitely

Nimrod in order to have the opportunity to hear Uptight, Worry Rock,The Grouch, All The Time, Last Ride In, Jinx, Haushinka, Walking Alone, Reject, Take Back and Prosthetic Head live and as a second choise Warning for Fashion Victim, Misery(!!!), Deadbeat Holiday, Hold On and Jackass!! :)

I am actually surprised American Idiot has the top votes. Don't get me wrong, I love that album but I was expecting dookie or something. I picked 39/smooth because that is my favorite album :)

39/smoothed out slappy hours, all 19 tracks from the compilation please not jsut the album. Would of killed to go back to 98/91 and see and old Green Day show.

21CB because, like others, I would love to hear Peacemaker and Horseshoes & Handgrenades live. Second would be 39/smoothed out slappy hours to hear them played with Billie's more mature vocals. That would be amazing.

Finally voted Warning, because that album is really good in my opiniona nd they only play 1 song from it nowadays.

I don't understand why someone would want them to play American Idiot more than any other album though, because all of its songs have live videos.

39/smooth (dookie on close second place)

this album is soo oldschool like and i cant find bad words about one single song..its just perfect, and the album is even more perfect just because of the fact that some unexperienced teenagers wrote this stuff :)

GD playing "1000hours,dry ice,only of you,the one i want" in a row live would be the best thing they could do for me :D

21st century breakdown (or american idiot obviously) because it is the superior record and nothing even comes close to those songs live. i would love to hear ¿viva la gloria? and restless heart syndrome and east jesus nowhere (again) aND PEACEMAKER JESUS everything really.

Archived