Picture Request Thread

Fuzz

Hopefully someone can help me. 

I'm doing a project for a tattoo design and I am looking for a really kick ass photo of Billie playing the iconic blue on stage to be the centre piece. Ideally a relatively recent one that has him and the full guitar showing. 

I have searched all over and found some good shots, but not one that has really stood out as I would like.

Found this forum whilst searching and it looked looked like a brilliant place to ask! 

Thanks!! :)

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Melodramfool said:

I'm looking for the jesus of suburbia page from the american idiot book. I need the "rage and love" for a tattoo. It would be great a high quality
Thanks!

4-JesusOfSuburbia-JesusOfSuburbia.JPG

Does anyone have any photos from the concert in Little Rock, Arkansas on March 8, 2017? My daughter took some, but they aren't very good. 

I'm also looking for photos from the Orange Beach, Alabama concert on September 6, 2017. We didn't get any photos during the concert. 

Edited by Alice
Dang autocorrect!

• 3 weeks later...

As anyone got a picture of Billie holding a stop war placard, it was on their site in 04 highest of quality please 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm searching a photo very similar to this one, but is from 2016/17 and billie isn't touching his lips, and all the band have a serious face.

green_day_2.jpg

I'm searching a picture for a school project and I can't find the one I have in mind. I want the picture of Billie holding a flag on which it says «Trump is gay for Green Day». Normally, I see it on Instagram every week, but now I can't find it. Can someone help me?

6 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I'm searching a picture for a school project and I can't find the one I have in mind. I want the picture of Billie holding a flag on which it says «Trump is gay for Green Day». Normally, I see it on Instagram every week, but now I can't find it. Can someone help me?

tumblr_oozli2Tl061wnd24ho1_1280.jpg

• Thanks 1

does anyone have pictures from 1994/11/01 - Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, Phoenix, Arizona, USA?

I would love you forever if i could receive any photos from that show 

There’s a beautiful photo of the three of them I saw a while back and now I can’t find. Billie has a beanie on (possibly a leather jacket) and they are sitting with their arms round each other. Does anyone know the one I mean?

ETA: It’s been found. Please disregard.

21 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

I'm looking for some picture of Billie's "love" tattoo, the one on his hand 
I need to look at the font :lol:

Here. Billie took a nice one for you: 

Has anyone's got that picture of the clothing hung Billie did in rehab I think it was supposed to be mitt Romney? Any ideas it was on Billies Instergram but he has deleted them 

hey uhh, i was wondering if anyone has photos from 1994/11/01 - Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, billie with the clown suite on, 

2 hours ago, Billie_joe_joe said:

hey uhh, i was wondering if anyone has photos from 1994/11/01 - Veteran's Memorial Coliseum, billie with the clown suite on, 

On 11/20/2017 at 3:14 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

yeah i messaged her about those but i heard that someone has a shit ton, but they are really small when you try and look them up on google. im really sad because i managed to find one of these and it super high quality

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/10/2017 at 2:39 PM, Exdarken said:

I'm searching a photo very similar to this one, but is from 2016/17 and billie isn't touching his lips, and all the band have a serious face.

green_day_2.jpg

Is this what you are looking for?? :)

heroUpload_2146372644.jpg

Edited by PeculiarName

On 25.10.2017 at 5:39 AM, Exdarken said:

Maybe one of these?

green-day-press-wbr-04-2016-billboard-15

green-day-press-frank-maddocks-2016-bill

• Fuzz unpinned this topic