Green Day signed guitar, bass, and drum set for sale

Green_Day_Winner

Hello everybody.

I won the Green Day Grand Prize at the iHeart Radio Music Festival last September. About an hour before the band went out and Billie Joe stormed off stage, I met the band and they signed a Fender P bass, Les Paul Jr. Billie Joe Armstrong guitar (TV Yellow, a copy of the one he smashed onstage), and a Gretsch Catalina Club drum set with accessories. In a couple weeks, I will be putting them on eBay for sale. Stay tuned for more details. Thanks!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want that guitar, so if you want to donate it, drop me a line.

You're very pretty btw. Do you lift?

The whole experience of the concert was really awesome. The Clear Channel guys came and took my wife and I backstage. Once back there, there were other people who got their pictures taken with the band. There were families getting pics with the band. It was hilarious. All of the others left. They had our musical equipment set up in a corner. They came over and said "Hello. Congrats." and signed. They were all really cool.

I want that guitar, so if you want to donate it, drop me a line.

You're very pretty btw. Do you lift?

They must not lift if they no longer want their extremely priceless Green Day artifacts

And you missed a spelling mistake

Do you realize you're like the luckiest guy in the world????
You SAW GD member, You MET GD member, You got a GUITAR, a BASS, and a DRUM set and theses are signed.
awesomeeee
I think you should wait before putting them on sale. They will worth more in couple of years, no?

They must not lift if they no longer want their extremely priceless Green Day artifacts

And you missed a spelling mistake

I only fixed the unforgivable one.

Ad seriously though, this could either make me very happy or catch a good price.

I only fixed the unforgivable one.

Ad seriously though, this could either make me very happy or catch a good price.

there's still a Billy up there. I want the guitar or the bass, but anything over $1000 is out of the-, okay, I'm getting my hopes way up

I have two quarters, a pencil, and a pack of gum. What does that do for you?

Still more than I have. Stupid trilogy merch stealing all my money.

The whole experience of the concert was really awesome. The Clear Channel guys came and took my wife and I backstage. Once back there, there were other people who got their pictures taken with the band. There were families getting pics with the band. It was hilarious. All of the others left. They had our musical equipment set up in a corner. They came over and said "Hello. Congrats." and signed. They were all really cool.

So bearing in mind this was about an hour before a certain moment in GD history; how was Billie's demeanour ?

Why are you selling this? :o

This. Why would you want to sell an instrument sgned by THEM!? Man, if they signed my hand I'd never wash again!

So bearing in mind this was about an hour before a certain moment in GD history; how was Billie's demeanour ?

Billie did not say much. When he was taking pictures with the families, we could tell he was on another level. It was hilarious. He had kids in fake head locks. Very animated.

I will also consider offers before putting on ebay. Just start a private thread/conversation. I will get some pics up soon.

The people at Clear Channel / iHeartRadio shipped it to me a couple weeks after the concert.

How exactly did you win the contest? A random drawing? An essay contest? A look alike contest?

Archived